******* Wife Wanting To Set The Trap

• Thread starterSteelekirk
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
Excellent! It sounds like your cuckold is playing his role properly, assisting to ensure your sexual satisfaction.
oh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sosecretslut said:
Or two

me and Jules.jpg
you really know how to treat a LADY

exploreanddiscover said:
ohh my!!!!!!!!!!!!

I literally am an ass man, in this instance lol

I hope to see her with another man soon i got her roplaying again yesterday and she picked mw up from work in a dress and had a remite control vibrator in her she had me play with it while i finished working as customers came in and while we were driving home she was so horny she lowered her dress so her tits were out and had her legs up rubbing her clit to climax we pulled to a stop light as it was late there was no one on the road but she did not see the jogger comeing up to the light he saw her she looked up saw him instead of stopping she stayed looking at him and orgasmed for him his dick got so hard it almost went through his shoerts she then grabed me out of my pants and started sucking me as the light turned green we went home and she pushed me down and gave me a blow job while she told me she liked giving him a show and wanted his cum on her face she then pretended i was him telling me give her cum to i did i asked her about it this morning and she say it was fun fantasizing but sje was still Unsure

Reactions: DaveJ, throwback, tulsa and 2 others
Steelekirk said:
I hope to see her with another man soon i got her roplaying again yesterday and she picked me up from work in a dress and had a remote-control vibrator in her [purse?]. She had me play with it while i finished working, as customers came in.
Must have been challenging for you to focus on the customers ....
Steelekirk said:
While we were driving home, she was so horny she lowered her dress so her tits were out and had her legs up rubbing her clit to climax.
I like it. Sounds like your wife is strongly sexual....
Steelekirk said:
We pulled to a stop light — it was late; there [were no other drivers] on the road. She did not see a jogger coming up to the light. He saw her; then she looked up saw him. Instead of stopping, she continued looking at him then orgasmed for him.
Excellent! That was VERY good evidence your wife is strongly sexual....
Steelekirk said:
His dick got so hard it almost went through his shorts.
Also excellent! He gave your wife positive feedback....
Steelekirk said:
She then grabed me out of my pants and started sucking me as the light turned green.
It must have been hard (so to speak) to remember to take your foot off the brake and accelerate....
Steelekirk said:
We went home....
Congratulations for managing to stay on the road and not hitting a lamp post....
Steelekirk said:
[My wife then] pushed me down and gave me a blow job....
I see your wife doesn't like to fool around; she gets right down to business....
Steelekirk said:
....while she told me she liked giving [the jogger] a show and wanted his cum on her face.
It's totally positive that your wife was willing and eager to tell you she wanted to play with the cock of a total stranger, the jogger, and bring him to orgasm and take his cum on her face.
Steelekirk said:
She then pretended I was him and told me to "give her [my] cum." So, I did.
Very good. You obeyed your wife. It's especially important to do so at times like that.
Steelekirk said:
I asked her about it this morning. She said it was fun fantasizing, but she was still unsure.
Right. It's also positive that all of your wife's "fantasizing" (enhanced with action) the night before occurred when she was sober. I would say the signs point toward your wife making you her cuckold in the foreseeable future. Keep up your good work, cuckold-in-waiting Steelekirk.

thank you

Reactions: tulsa
Reactions: tulsa and toolman2c
i tried getting her to pose and take pics she was not having it she said she would take pics when she wanted

Reactions: tulsa
Naughty photographer here...

received_1382886695510473.jpeg

Reactions: DaveJ
we had a three sum

Steelekirk said:
So my wife and i have been roleplaying for awhile now she is aware of my fantasies and yet does not seem ready to take the next step i was wondering if anyone has expeirence sending or getting replies via email discreetly trying to flirt with or get someones wife horny and maybe getting pictures or maybe evening ending in a fuck without letting her know you knew her husband had this fantasy or how you got her email or facebook just acting like someone she randomly met.
Shoot me her info I'll get started and let you know we're it goes

we are ready to go

i'm ready to go.