wife wants make me adult sissy baby

• Thread starterjett44
  • Start date
J

jett44

Has anyone had there wife try to make them a sissy baby. Have them suck there wifes bull and sleep in crib. Did it last a long time o did the wife decided to start having sex with you again

It is really not too bad to be a sissy baby!

As i told in your thread "do cuckolds ever do this" i'm not in a crib until now but guess it won't take very long until i have to share your fate. i already had to suck the Cocks of most of Her Lovers and as far as i know 'my' Mistress i have to assume that it will never end!

But relaxe jett: It is really not too bad to be a sissy baby! And even if 'my' Mistress will never ever have real sex with me again She still likes to tease and tickle me pretty often. And sometimes She even makes me spill straight into my diapers. (... the only problem is that She can't make usage of this special rear hole in my baby romper when i'm wearing diapers.)

sissy moan

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie
Her decision

jett44 said:
Has anyone had there wife try to make them a sissy baby. Have them suck there wifes bull and sleep in crib. Did it last a long time o did the wife decided to start having sex with you again

jett sweety,

comparing Custer Laststand's advice to leave your wife with this post i have the impression that She didn't give Him up, right? And since you askes about the details of a real sissy baby life style i guess you are really thinking that you rather would become Their sissy baby than to be divorced from Her...

Well jett, telling from my very own experince i have some bad and some good news for you:

The bad news are that She had won this fight and i'd bet that She knows that She had won. So you have to face the fact that at the latest from now on She will see you as a true sissy baby only. And She will have 'zero respect' for you as a Man anymore - never ever.

Yes, i know that this sounds rather hard. But the good news are that this doesn't mean that She doesn't love you anymore. And indeed the relationship between a Mistress and Her sissy cuckold can be far more strong and stable than a common Woman/Man relationship.

As i told 'my' Mistress made me a cuckold in 2002 for the very first time. When She did i in fact had to move out since Her Lover didn't wanted to have me around. So for almost one and a half year i was living in my own flat - but this didn't mean that Mistress Rose really finished our relationship. Even then i did show Her that i am Her totally devoted sissy maid and that i would accept everything that would be for Her best. And soon She secretly began to call me over again and in a very strange way She betrayed Her Lover with Her legal sissy 'wife' and maid.

Finally She told Her Lover to move out since He didn't wanted to have a baby with Her. And i was allowed to move in again and to live as Her little sissy maid.

For the next years She had several short affairs and also another steady Lover until She found One who could have been Her Mr Right. This time She leave me the choice to stay with Them as Their sissy 'daughter' - and fluffer gurl - or to get the divorce. And i choose to submit to be with Them.

Being a true little sissy i have to confess that it really has been the most pleasing time of my life ... until Mistress Rose became jealous that He seemed to fuck me more often than Her. Yes, i have to confess that i really, really liked to be fucked by 'my Daddy' but since He was the Fucker and i just the submissive little fuckee the Mistress told Him to move out. So once again O/our Mistress/sissy cuckold relationship was more stable not despite of my weakness and devotion but because of!

Coming back to your situation you have to make your one and only decision whether you prefer to live without Her or to stay with Her being Her sissy baby.

you finally seem to accept what your Wife and Her not anymore Ex are expecting from you. And it may become a very fulfilling relationship if She doesn't decides to drop you. But this would be Her decision alone since being not a real Man for Her anymore you couldn't compete with Him anyway.

Sincerely,
sissy moan

Thanks for the advice my wife has won and her ex and her seem pleased with the way it is

Are you happy to be a sissy baby?
Are you happy your wife is sleeping with her ex?
Does any of this turn you on?
Is any of this what you want?
I think you are happy like this, otherwise you wouldn't stay. You would have divorced her by now. You should have divorced her and not give her an option to leave her ex to keep you. You should have ended it long ago.
Why would you otherwise stay?

AngleBaby said:
Are you happy to be a sissy baby?
Are you happy your wife is sleeping with her ex?

Angelbaby,

i guess jett isn't able to answer anymore. Being a baby gurl to her new Mommy and Daddy she won't have access to any computer. To much to do with playing with her dollies while watching her Parents enjoying Their Family live ... or with being nursed by her Daddy dearest before she is put into her crib again...!

How cute! :)

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta