• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife wants more cocks

• Thread startermywifeforblacks
  • Start date

mywifeforblacks

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2012
Ive been lucky enuf to watch my wife play with other cocks at a club and at hotels. Best was the one with a black man...loved the contrast of his black body on my my white blonde wife. Now we are looking for two very muscular big cocked men. No one in London and can travel for this? She has many fantasies like dressed as a sexy ***** and dragged with a leash by two naked muscular black men with their big cocks hanging on her face...she told me these exact words....

Attachments

• slave.jpg
    slave.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 803
  • tiedho.jpg
    tiedho.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 730
you are one LUCKY man!!!!

VERY lucky she is hot!!!!!

Damn she is hot!!!

and she has cucked me with black before, desperately looking for a hung man this weekend. she is in heat.

Attachments

• wifeoverbbc.jpg
    wifeoverbbc.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 672
  • blackscumdump.jpg
    blackscumdump.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 652
show us more of the bitch!!

If you drop her off at a black club, and give her cab-fare, she'll come home next day (noon-ish), plenty fucked, and probably with a messy creampie.

Would you let her do that? :cool:

Very HOT! Lets see some more of her BBC experience.

i get the pleasure from watching her getting pleasured so cant and wont leave her with guys alone. as for creampie, i would love to, but not easy to find that kind a guy...or is there someone here? last time she did him with condom...she looked black owned kissing him deep...

Attachments

• blackowned.jpg
    blackowned.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 204

Users who are viewing this thread