• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife wants something bigger

• Thread startersmally12
  • Start date

smally12

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2011
Wife has recently hinted she would like something bigger as I am somewhat lacking in size, only around 5 inches and thin. My little thing has always been totally lost in her sweet pussy. She has only ever been stretched during childbirth as she has never had a 'man' inside her only my boy sized cock.
Love the stories on this site maybe, I will soon have a cuck adventure?

Let's see a picture of your wife.

She is throwing hints, so download a couple of sexy stories about a naughty wife wanting "something bigger" and DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Tell her to read the stories, and she has your permission to try it for herself, because she has been a wonderful wife and you feel an overwhelming need to reward her.

Talk about the wedding vows, "for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health". Say that you never wanted her to be worse off, so it is ONLY FAIR that she can seek a few more inches, because 6-7 inches is ideal for any woman to have the best sexing.

Suggest that as long as she remembers that you are Number One in her life, she can spend 10% of the week dating other men - providing she doesn't stand up on a soap box and tell the world, or write about your "insufficiency" in a "tell all" book that her mother and all your workmates will read.

Recent comments during sex, which is not very often, I wonder why.

Me: Your pussy is so wet and slippery, have you been entertaining a large black man in here today?
Her: Hmmm, chance would be a fine thing.
Me: Honey what's it like to have a man between your legs?
Her: I don't know, I have never had one.
Me: I feel like I am not touching the sides when I move my cock inside you.
Her: You're not.
Me: You have a lovely big pussy.
Her: Its not big, just that you are small.

I have been into reading about this stuff for years but I have never mentioned the word "cuckold" to her but maybe there is some interest? Maybe I need to take Saraha's advice.

Encourge her to humilate the size of your cock; give her a big black dildo to use and compare against your small white cock; then read cuckodl stories with her and encourage her to go black

smally12 said:
Wife has recently hinted she would like something bigger as I am somewhat lacking in size, only around 5 inches and thin. My little thing has always been totally lost in her sweet pussy. She has only ever been stretched during childbirth as she has never had a 'man' inside her only my boy sized cock.
Love the stories on this site maybe, I will soon have a cuck adventure?

5 inches constitutes a tiny cock.

I can only dream of 5 inches, I'm just over 3 inches long and 3 inches girth. My girlfriend made me measure it the other day and text it to her. I also had to trim my pubic hair so is look like a little boy which further humiliated me. She told me she was going to show it to all her friends so they could were just how really small it was as she said shes ben telling them for awhile and they dont believe her.

I'm going home tonight with the large black cock dildo she made my buy and tomorrow she said I could watch her bounce on a real cock and get an orgasm for the first time in the two years since we've been together and I've been trying to screw her with my little boy weenie. She said she would let me pound my little one so long as she could laugh freely at me between orgasms. I know I may never fuck her again, or whatever it was I was doing to her, lol, and it's just a matter of time before shes bouncing on a BBC and it makes me really sad...and horny.

Here's me versus a 7" BBC my g/f is now using instead of my useless tiny dick. As you can see I may have stretched the whole 3" a bit, heh...
shaunh-albums-my-pics-picture13221-hard-rock-vs-7inch-girlfriends-toy.jpg

shaunh-albums-my-pics-picture13223-sit.jpg

kenev said:
hungbull behave shaun is getting a little complexed

Lol, I'm a baby dick and I know it. Literally. I have gone to see friends and familys new infants who get changed and their penises are bigger than mine! Pretty humbling to be outgunned by an infant, haha!!

Btw, thats my nickname now that my gf calls me: her little boy with the baby penis! I finally got her to admit size DOES matter but now shes running the other direction with it, lol. I am not getting much pussy anymore, she makes me wear a big strap on to fuck her now. My wee wee is so small it fits into the indentation in the back of the fake cock.

I wonder how long until sure does what I asked of her and find herself a big bull to give that pussy a proper pounding? I noticed she left the computer up the other day on craigslist with a pic of a guy like hungbull up on the screen.

You guys think my little penis can satisfy her? Hell no, and she has told me it doesn't... She said flat out I'm bad in bed and my penis couldnt please anyone!! Shes going to be mounting up some stud with a huge, thick cock soon and going for a ride I think..

smally: You might as well get the ball rolling here. Sounds like you already have a head start...your wife is already thinking in the right direction...now you just need to add some gas to the fire. Good luck...I hope to hear some great updates.

Users who are viewing this thread