Wife wants to know what you'd like to do to her.

• Thread startertenkentenken
  • Start date
  • Tags
    hotwife

What would you do to her?

• Total voters

tenkentenken

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2020
Details are welcomed.

user299445_6d95ab7793a7.jpg user299445_c3698c6f7a67.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AceMountainadventure, littlesmallie, spunky and 17 others
No comments?

Fuck she has a sexy milf juicy ass. I’d slap my cock against that ass before sliding in her hole.

tenkentenken said:
Details are welcomed.

user299445_6d95ab7793a7.jpg

Slide her panties down while pushing her on the bed. Spread those hot big asscheeck wide for a long taste of her pussy. then just pound her into the bed hard, pull out and cover her pussy and ass with cum. After i'm done pull those cheecks wide open again and let her play with her cum cover pussy. For sure would be ready for a long second time fucking her.

Reactions: PawgWorshipTX and tenkentenken
tenkentenken said:
Details are welcomed.

user299445_c3698c6f7a67.jpg
The first thing I'd do is pull those green panties off with my mouth. Then I would find out how deep my tongue could go in her ass as she shakes with pleasure. Then I'd stuff my cock down her throat until she gasped for breathe. Then I'd fuck her to Tulsa!

Reactions: tenkentenken
Keesnl said:
Slide her panties down while pushing her on the bed. Spread those hot big asscheeck wide for a long taste of her pussy. then just pound her into the bed hard, pull out and cover her pussy and ass with cum. After i'm done pull those cheecks wide open again and let her play with her cum cover pussy. For sure would be ready for a long second time fucking her.
Nice

big10incher said:
The first thing I'd do is pull those green panties off with my mouth. Then I would find out how deep my tongue could go in her ass as she shakes with pleasure. Then I'd stuff my cock down her throat until she gasped for breathe. Then I'd fuck her to Tulsa!
She'd love it

Ladiesfucker said:
First I wanna kiss her passionately deeply at her juicy lips neck and ear and eat her juicy boobs till 1/2 hour then slowly slowly go down with lick her body and eat with fingring her pussy Deeply and hardly till 1 hour and then slowly slowly fuck her after hard full night till her orgasm again and again and again full night
<3

What you guys want to see next? Taking request

tenkentenken said:
What you guys want to see next? Taking request
Hi we gotta see her from the front

tenkentenken said:
Details are welcomed.

user299445_6d95ab7793a7.jpg user299445_c3698c6f7a67.jpg
I’m not taking that red thong of her I’m just pulling it to one side so I can get my cock inside

Reactions: Frustratedhub
  • Love
Reactions: Rbm, HubbysBadHabit, Flcpl and 10 others
SharingHubby said:
I’m not taking that red thong of her I’m just pulling it to one side so I can get my cock inside
Love for that to happen?

Reactions: Frustratedhub
next requests?

Wow she looks dam good and perfect for regular meets

• Love
Reactions: HubbysBadHabit, bertrum, nelssim and 7 others