Wife wants to know what you'd like to do to her.

• Thread startertenkentenken
  • Start date
  • Tags
    hotwife

What would you do to her?

• Total voters
tenkentenken said:
Hope you like

user299445_5b973b2b36af.jpg
Better with my cock opening it up where are you based

Yorkscock said:
Better with my cock opening it up where are you based
US,

user299445_18624d5ac163.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HubbysBadHabit, nelssim, Frustratedhub and 2 others
  • Love
Reactions: HubbysBadHabit, bertrum, nelssim and 6 others
SharingHubby said:
I’m not taking that red thong of her I’m just pulling it to one side so I can get my cock inside
cum in her pussy bare back, the have you suck my cock clean and throat fuck, her next up is her ass.

More like what wouldn't I do to her ;)

tenkentenken said:
Details are welcomed.

user299445_6d95ab7793a7.jpg user299445_c3698c6f7a67.jpg
Looks like she's well prepared in the toys department. I'd get her naked and spread her face up on the bed tying her hands and feet to the bedposts with her lingerie.
Then I'd oil well and use all the toys on her nightstand starting to loosen her up with the steel ribbed dildo and working my way up the sizes to the white monster all the way sucking her clit and drinking her juices until she has a couple orgasms. Once she's opened to the max I'd gently slide my hand into her and start to give her a fisting she'll never forget until she passes out from back to back orgasms. Then I'd cum all over her spent body

Reactions: adamkelsey
natasnaikul said:
Looks like she's well prepared in the toys department. I'd get her naked and spread her face up on the bed tying her hands and feet to the bedposts with her lingerie.
Then I'd oil well and use all the toys on her nightstand starting to loosen her up with the steel ribbed dildo and working my way up the sizes to the white monster all the way sucking her clit and drinking her juices until she has a couple orgasms. Once she's opened to the max I'd gently slide my hand into her and start to give her a fisting she'll never forget until she passes out from back to back orgasms. Then I'd cum all over her spent body
Like this?

IMG_20170409_145702.jpg

• Love
Reactions: nelssim, natasnaikul, Frustratedhub and 1 other person
tenkentenken said:
Like this?

IMG_20170409_145702.jpg
This wants to make me shoot a huge load inside her, fish it out with my hand and feed her. Looks like she would love it. Going for seconds and thirds afterwards for sure.

Reactions: natasnaikul
tenkentenken said:
Details are welcomed.

user299445_6d95ab7793a7.jpg user299445_c3698c6f7a67.jpg
Youve asked to vote about her face but havent shown it.... for me to cum on her face when you dont show it gives it a stronger meaning than in her pussy... knowing every kiss and look to her you will see my cum on her face in your mind...

tenkentenken said:
The only way she’d look better would be by taking my cock in her ass with a toy in her pussy until her and I both cum. Then I stuff her pussy with my cock until we cum again. Finally I’ll have her slowly start sucking my cock until I put her on her back, head off the bed and tilted back so her throat is nice and open so I can face fuck her until I cum one last time while playing with her pussy until she cums again. I won’t take my cock out of her mouth until I feel she has cleaned all of her juices off my cock and my balls are fully drained. I hope she likes the way she tastes and she will definitely enjoy the way I do.

tenkentenken said:
The only way she’d look better would be by taking my cock in her ass with a toy in her pussy until her and I both cum. Then I stuff her pussy with my cock until we cum again. Finally I’ll have her slowly start sucking my cock until I put her on her back, head off the bed and tilted back so her throat is nice and open so I can face fuck her until I cum one last time while playing with her pussy until she cums again. I won’t take my cock out of her mouth until I feel she has cleaned all of her juices off my cock and my balls are fully drained. I hope she likes the way she tastes and she will definitely enjoy the way I do.

Reactions: tenkentenken
midlandsmalebull said:
Youve asked to vote about her face but havent shown it.... for me to cum on her face when you dont show it gives it a stronger meaning than in her pussy... knowing every kiss and look to her you will see my cum on her face in your mind...
You mention that. What would you say if I posted her face? How about this get pic gets 20 likes and I'll show her face or if more people comment asking for it. What do you guys want to see or know about her?

20180504_234301.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Averagebuttman, bertrum, Bishot and 8 others
Remember to post what you guys like and want to see or know.

I’d like to see her spread, dripping wet, and leaking cum. Masturbating, getting fucked

tenkentenken said:
You mention that. What would you say if I posted her face? How about this get pic gets 20 likes and I'll show her face or if more people comment asking for it. What do you guys want to see or know about her?

20180504_234301.jpg
Well firstly it would show your desire to please another man with your wife as so far she has no face or name (i hate useing her and not a name gives it a more personal meaning with a name)....what would i say.. i would more than likely say i would want her soft lips wrapped around my cock while you watch her.
I want to know what her desires are, what does she enjoy, what does she wear everyday ?

midlandsmalebull said:
Well firstly it would show your desire to please another man with your wife as so far she has no face or name (i hate useing her and not a name gives it a more personal meaning with a name)....what would i say.. i would more than likely say i would want her soft lips wrapped around my cock while you watch her.
I want to know what her desires are, what does she enjoy, what does she wear everyday ?
PM me and ill let you know her name and you can do with it as you wish

Reactions: midlandsmalebull
tenkentenken said:
PM me and ill let you know her name and you can do with it as you wish
Pmd as you requested... id like to do as i wish with not just her name haha

midlandsmalebull said:
Pmd as you requested... id like to do as i wish with not just her name haha
K do what you want with that. :)

tenkentenken said:
What you guys want to see next? Taking request
Tit fuck as she sucks my cock eat her pussy & cum in it

tenkentenken said:

20180504_234301.jpg
Show her face