Wife Wants To Start Fucking Her Ex-bf

• Thread startershellbeyourslut
  • Start date

shellbeyourslut

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2016
She brought it up the other night when we were talking about her best fucks and favorite cocks. He apparently satisfied both. She said he just reached out to her a few days ago, after several years. Just “to catch up.” She asked mutual friends and they said he just broke up with his long time gf.

I told her ‘you know he wants to fuck you right?” She said I know and then I could tell my her expression and demeanor...she wanted to fuck him again. She asked...and my response was “can you please do it, by the end of week?” Of course. I love the idea.

We talked about how to do it, and one thing we agreed was to not tell him knew at first. Think she’s cheating on me. I like the idea that he would treat her differently with that idea in his head.

They have a date tomorrow night, she said I’m out of town. Can’t wait for him to fuck her in our bed. Smell those sheets

Reactions: cynful, Saraha, baddy145 and 5 others
Sounds like a great start keep us updated as thing progress

The ex-bf scenario is exciting and very erotic, expecially if he thinks she's cheating on you!

Reactions: Saraha
Best plan ever. Has she fucked anybody else since you have been together?.

Reactions: Robpost and Saraha
shellbeyourslut said:
..... They [my wife and her former boy friend] have a date tomorrow night. She said I’m out of town. Can’t wait for him to fuck her in our bed. Smell those sheets...
Does your wife's former boy friend actually believe you'll be out of town (for work-related reasons, presumably) on the evening of Christmas Day?

Reactions: Saraha and redback
He did yes. I left for my family's a day earlier. She had to stay for work, and couldn't join me until xmas day. So it was perfect. And indeed it was. She did it. Texted me during their dinner with an occasional update. It didn't take much. They were back at our place within two hours. She arrived yesterday and gave me every single detail - best xmas gift I could ask for. I came twice as she told me the whole story.

She said it was absolutely fantastic. She definitely wants to keep fucking him. Said he had gotten even better in bed. Apparently he was impressed too. He said to her at one point "I don't remember you being so filthy before. Cant believe I let this pussy go." Ha.

Well, hopefully it will be his again for a long while.

Reactions: cynful, Nazareth, ffred and 5 others