• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife wants to try black

• Thread starterPjandrox
  • Start date

Pjandrox

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 28, 2008
Sexy mature petite wife hasn't had a large black cock in too many years - and she's feeling ready to be swept off her feet. Anyone interested in doing the job?

We're in Los Angeles...

Attachments

• DSCN1733a.jpg
    DSCN1733a.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 3,456
She looks beautiful. She has been with many black men in the past?

nice hot lookin lady

Midwest here.....thinkin mayb its been too long since I seen LA.........:hitit:

I hear ya, Doc...

Thanks, Jimz...

You know, she has, and it was quite phenomenal! I'm no cuck, but I do love to watch my wife get fucked, but good! and she enjoys getting an extra cock! - and though she says size doesn't matter, the way she acts when she's getting a big one makes her a liar!

I'm hoping to find a well hung brotha that will turn her on so that I can see her be as nasty as I like to see her get! The ones in the pics are just not dark enough!

Attachments

• IMG_6440.jpg
    IMG_6440.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 829
  • IMG_6432a.jpg
    IMG_6432a.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 745
Anybody think this looks like a tasty pussy?

Attachments

• IMG_6320b.jpg
    IMG_6320b.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 546
  • IMG_6491b.jpg
    IMG_6491b.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 539
Pjandrox said:
Anybody think this looks like a tasty pussy?

That's for sure, but something is missing...

yeah, well, Jimz -- what would you add?

Pjandrox said:
yeah, well, Jimz -- what would you add?

Thick Big Black Cock!

Last edited by a moderator:
WEll, damn, man! Talk is cheap! Where's the meat!? lol... all she's getting is the white stuff!

Attachments

• IMG_6286.jpg
    IMG_6286.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 898
  • IMG_6305.jpg
    IMG_6305.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 751
  • IMG_6933.jpg
    IMG_6933.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1,177
Pjandrox said:
WEll, damn, man! Talk is cheap! Where's the meat!? lol... all she's getting is the white stuff!

I wish I could help.

Still!!!

Well built cock here in Orange County...

Pjandrox said:

I am lcoated in Orange County and I would love to come fufill her need.. send me a personal email and I will send you pics for proof. Let me fuck her proper...

No Joke!

Carlos

Carlos, for some reason, the system will not allow me to send you a private message! Send me an email if you want - same screen name at yahoo - but just so the moderators don't get pissed that this might become a "meet-up" thread and therefore off topic - here's another pic!

Attachments

• dscn2305a.jpg
    dscn2305a.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 721
The white guys should be able to find some BBC in town for her to try out again, unless they are too shy to kneel on a bended knee and ask the Bull for his help. Just ask the first 10 Bulls you see down the street. Bet not many say, "no".

Pjandrox said:
Carlos, for some reason, the system will not allow me to send you a private message! Send me an email if you want - same screen name at yahoo - but just so the moderators don't get pissed that this might become a "meet-up" thread and therefore off topic - here's another pic!
You can also email at my email address on my signature line. Its ok.. I will email you.. I am serious in servicing her..

See you soon...

Carlos

wow

i will put some shoe polish on mine man she looks hot i love that pussy

She is HOT, Would love to eat her Pussy and be in it!! The White Cocks seem to measure up!

those r fake pics,u cover her face in the balcony pic but not in the others,get real,lol

Pjandrox said:

IF THATS YOUR COCK IN THE PIX....I WOULD SUCK YOU WHILE SHE GETS BLACKED

Users who are viewing this thread