• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife wants to try her first BBC

• Thread starterswingers900
  • Start date

swingers900

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 8, 2014
North Texas
We swing but the wife is wanting to try her first BBC in a more private setting away from open house parties. If you start on her with oral, she can go all night. So what do you think ? The photo where she is OPEN and wet was taken after a swinger party gang bang:D. Appreciate all comments.

tn.jpgtn1.jpgtn2.jpgtn3.jpgtn4.jpg

killer body. love seeing her used.

Man, what's not to love?
Killer body, indeed. And love her skin tone!
Nice ass, and an inviting pussy....mmmmmm!

Wife says ¨Thank you¨for the two comments. Wife wants me to ask if you were watching her with a BBC at a swingers party (Party bed) what would you like to see her doing and would you join in, even if you were not black? She is asking because since she often likes the attention of two men, she is unsure if white men would want to join in if she was in the middle of partying with a BBC.

Before I forget, we are NEW to this board so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks !

And she should

I would dive right in and beg to lick her clit while they were fucking.

I'd like to see a BBC fucking her good, both missionary and doggy, making her pussy juicy and open.
I would most definitely join in, and would do whatever she wanted. Maybe even stuff she didn't want to!
I'd love to be on the bottom, her over me, getting fucked doggy-style. i would lick her pussy while she is being fucked!

NAZARETH, this is DANNI (My photos). Hubby and I were reading the comments, so tell me hun, what ¨Stuff¨ would you like to make me do ?

Hi Danni!
You are an incredibly sexy and attractive woman!

It's possible, if not likely, you have done more than what I can begin to imagine, but in the context of joining you in bed with a BBC, I would try to enhance your experience.
Have you ever indulged in bondage? I could see you tied in favorable positions for maximum penetration (ass up/face down), and perhaps with some 'devices' such as a spreader bar. I also fantasized of you being in the ass up position, me sitting on your back and spreading your ass cheeks.
Have you ever had any of your experiences photographed or recorded on video?
I'm also curious if you have ever 'pulled a train' as opposed to having multiple men at same time? I could see you being '******' or encouraged to fuck many BBC, but one after the other instead of 2-3 at same time.

Users who are viewing this thread