• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife went out tonight!

• Thread starterneeditnowjax469
  • Start date

needitnowjax469

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2011
So my wife went out with one of her female friends tonight. Hopefully, she will have some hot stories to share when she comes home. I assume since it is her birthday weekend she will let loose. Lets see what develops.

Attachments

• IMAG0075.jpg
    IMAG0075.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 676
  • dec 08 200.jpg
    dec 08 200.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 780
good luck buddy, hope she finds some fun!

Me too always love hearing hot stories of the fun she has when out!

needitnowjax469 said:
So my wife went out with one of her female friends tonight. Hopefully, she will have some hot stories to share when she comes home. I assume since it is her birthday weekend she will let loose. Lets see what develops.

Brasserie Fitters always reckon that woman choose the wrong bra size to support their breasts - and your photo PROVES they get the panty size wrong also.

I would have sworn she got up in the dark and put on a teenager's underwear instead of her own by error - which raises the question: "did she sneak out for a poke while you were asleep?

Or r u just so poor, you can't afford enough cloth to cover her bum properly?

Personally I don't really give a fuck about your thoughts or impressions. Apparently, you are the keen one on style in America. Obviously, you are not and you would prefer some full size panties but on a side note my wife would just laugh at your pathetic self.

Fuck the panties..i'll have her panties in my mouth n fuck her!! So hot!!

hope you get a good story out of her bday evening. appreciate the pics and im sure she does draw attention

Don't know what that guys problem is but she is gorgeous. You are a very lucky man.

needitnowjax469 said:
Personally I don't really give a fuck about your thoughts or impressions. Apparently, you are the keen one on style in America. Obviously, you are not and you would prefer some full size panties but on a side note my wife would just laugh at your pathetic self.

no panties would be better, otherwise take her to an opportunity shop

Users who are viewing this thread