• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife who would like to step up her "entertaining".

• Thread starterBecauseICan
  • Start date

BecauseICan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2011
Carolinas
Whew! Been a while since I posted!
cuck is traveling again so its time to step up my game. This slut needs some big COCK!

I have parties at my house when my cuck is home to entertain all our vanilla friends. Though we do encourage a naked dash across the yard, for the most part the parties are just drink and laugh and have fun kind. I would like to invite my Bulls (I have two right now, one black and one white and both 9 inchers!) to the party, without them knowing I am fucking the other, and one at a time have my cuck prep them to fuck me discretely during the party. I love the idea of being a slut right under my friends nose without them knowing anything! Does anyone have any suggestions? How common is this? Any input either private or public would be appreciated.

I have also been thinking about volunteering to slut for a poker party. Anybody have any input, suggestions, warnings etc for this type of activity?

When cuck hits the road, I get REALLY anxious for new COCK! The two I have are awesome, but they aren't nearly horny enough to keep me busy.

Kisses and Blow Jobs!

Because I Can

387 views and nobody has any suggestions? Did I do or say something wrong?

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi BecauseICan,

Loved your pics that cuck posted! Very nice. More! :)

My suggestion would be to go with the poker game idea. Choose the Bull you trust most, and get him to set it up on your terms. Make sure there are plenty of pics taken ONLY with your camera so that you can control the distribution, i.e. control cuck's erection!

I would not recommend inviting your Bull's to a vanilla party unless they already know some of the people. Otherwise they will stand out like.... dog's balls! Unless of course you are happy to make it known to the more perceptive vanilla friends that you have an alternative lifestyle. That can be a turn on, but choose wisely!

Also, I would not invite two Bulls to the same vanilla party because they will not only stand out amongst the crowd, but they will also recognise each other - men might not be that perceptive, but we know when someone is interested in 'our patch'. :) Do it only if you want them to become aware of each other.

I suggest that if this is the case, invite them both to a 'business lunch'. Where restraint is the order of the day! You'll be itching for it by dessert. If you are all keen, then you best know where dessert can be served!

Good luck you lovely lady and keep us informed!

I'd love to come down there sooner or later and cram you full up of what I got. Maybe get a poker game going with a group of laidback strangers.....all of us bet time with you, and after a few hours of playing cards, you sucking us each off while we play, none of us cumming till after the game, we figure out who has what amount of time with you, and we all take you as our chips indicate.

I always enjoy playing too when my cuck id out of town. Not sure I would want to show off my stud at a party of vanilla ppl now. Would get me out of the mood. Prefer to let loose in the right enviroment

Reactions: toolman2c
I personally love amateur night at strip clubs. Love showing her off there.

Try billard party, fadster then a card game, loser has to disrobe,etc.Give head, whatever.

Just my opinions, but I would doubt that asking both bulls to the party would be a good idea. I do understand the desire to let everyone know about your sexy lifestyle; it is a thrill to be open about it and be known and that often leads to more oppurtunities. But still, some caution is wise. I have done the poker parties and found them to be satisfying and fun. I would definately recommend that. Good luck in all your 'entertaining' endeavors'.