• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife With Another Man's Baby...

• Thread starterDRod4620
  • Start date

DRod4620

Small Penis Hubby
Beloved Member
May 8, 2013
Hi guys...Need to ask you a question with regards to a future wife of mine having another man's baby...Aside from the fact that the actual act of her cockolding me is there....Her having his child is HOT! But in my case it's that I had a vasectomy years ago...She is much younger than I am, 20 years younger and does not have any children. So, in order to give her on, I'd either have to try a reversal....Adoption....Or just have her get filled with another man's cum. It would be pretty hot to be there...Either hold her legs spread for him to push deep inside her, or hold her hips as he presses in deep while he's fucking her from behind. Maybe kissing her while she's feels him cumming inside her. Hopefully she doesn't get pregnant the fist month or two and we can have some fun with it and have her stud mate with her more than once...And keep him around doing her even after she's pregnant or after she's had his baby, not to make another baby...But to just do her.....I'd love that.

What's your take on the situation? It's been over ten years since I got cut and from my understanding at this point there really isn't any reversing it. I wouldn't have a problem raising another man's baby...So if she wants to avoid stretch marks, we can adopt...And she can still fuck around, but on BC. That wold work for mr too!

Let me know what you guys think.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
If the baby is loved and wanted I see nothing wrong. On the practical front: will the stud lover be around as the child grows up, what will you say to them -how do you think the child will react?

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
Well...I was adopted when I was six months old by my family. I'll tell ya that my parents didn't tell me till I was in my 20's and my mom was sick, which lead to her passing. So, of course I'd do it different, but no matter what, my child would be loved. As for the child knowing who the "Sperm Donor" is....And how conception took place...That's a whole other story....Especially if he's still in our lives and fucking mommy.....Hehe.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife

Users who are viewing this thread