• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife with bbc lover today in marital bed!

• Thread starterjerseyshorehw
  • Start date

jerseyshorehw

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2008
NJ- at least for now....
8am on the east coast and my very pretty hotwife is showering, shaving, blow drying her hair and generally making herself beautiful in anticipation of his arrival.
this is actually the fourth time he's had her, the third in our bed. each and every time leaving two big hot loads of cum deep inside.
thought i'd share our story with the board in realtime, and would especially love to hear from other couples who share similar pleasures.
thoughts, comments, opinions always appreciated.

Once you have black it's hard to go back.

I can't speak of going black. But I can say that I have had misgivings and second thoughts about my wife Sue and her lover having used our marital bed. It was very intense to be there and watch and be a part of but it is also something that I look back on and am sorry I said okay to letting happen. It just isn't something I had thought through that it would be something that would always be there with us even when it's just Sue and I. Granted it is getting better the longer the time since it happened but it is still sometimes something that bothers me. Of course, I'd be lying if I didn't say that it has also been the fuel for many an intense fuck-fest between Sue and I - so it's a mixed bag.

I would not want to see it happen all the time in our bed. I didn't think I would feel this way, and I certainly didn't think I'd feel more strongly about it than Sue does - she seemed to shrug it off more easily.

I guess if we'd been at all of this for longer, maybe it'd be easier to accept. I can't speak on the black thing as it's not a direction we've gone into other than for Sue to say that it didn't hold any special interest for her.

I guess I'd have to ask Jersey if it gets easier over time with your wife using your marital bed. How long has she been doing this in your bed? Do you find that it turns you on at other times knowing what she's shared there with other men? I had never thought I'd feel this way so I'm interested if you felt this way at first at all? Or was it never that big a deal? My wife was still using condoms with her lover at the time - I imagine it might have been even harder for me if they hadn't been.

Why does it bother you so much that she is having sex in your "marital bed"? If it was not there she would have to always go to a motel or to his place. To Sue, it is convenient and probably makes her feel safe there.

I know that I have on a number of occasions had sex in my bed at home and Sam thinks nothing of it. I don't understand why her lover using a condom or not make a difference. I guess I am just confused. Beth

update

1045 and he has been here vigorously fucking her for almost an hour. the walls of our condo are actually shaking, he's a big, strong guy! she is loving it and telling him- and me- that her pussy is his.
btw, did i mention she brought out a leather collar and had it put on by him at the door. she met him naked, wearing a new pair of expensive heels....no kidding! more to come....

Wow jersey, thank you for sharing your experience with us. It seems that the women deal with the emotional side better than we do, and that is strange to me. I feel it is true that once you go black there is no going back, and once the wife has cucked you your marriage will never be the same, quite possibly better, but she will never think of you the same. Are you prepared to fluff and clean her lovers cock, or have you already had the pleasure. It was so hot of her to meet him nude at the door and the collar was a nice touch. I would suggest you arrange to have her serviced by other lovers soon and often to keep her from getting too emotional attached to one lover.

Believe me once she gets's into it ( many sexually sessions) it will become a need (daily) and not only a desire. Sex is very addicting.

1130 update

he unloaded a huge load, in his customary signature position, flat on his back, a little while ago. she says it's an epic every time, he shakes and thrashes and she gently holds his head so he doesn't injure himself.
after, he turned her over with his cock still inside, so that i could better see the trail of come already seeping down her sexy, round ass.
i licked her while she cleaned him off, then he told me to "go in my pussy and see what it feels like." naturally, i hopped on and fucked her for 2-3 mins while he got hard instantly again (some refractory period!)
right now, i'm giving them some alone time, with the bedroom door almost shut. i find this always works best for her and i know it will encourage his second orgasm.
will update more and answer questions later.... thanks for the responses.

MsBeth - I guess maybe that's the non-cuck part of me. It is perhaps the only thing we've done that I regret. Perhaps I impart more symbolism to it than I should.

My reference to condoms was simply that, fortunately given how I seem to feel about this, that there was little mess afterwards.

We've only done this once when we were certain our kids were away so it's not something that was routine and maybe if it was, there would be less of a feeling I'd have. I just know that at times, be it lying be bed alone or while we are having sex - knowing they were there together - it sometimes just seems to bother me.

Call me crazy but it's just our bed that bothers me - I know they would have been elsewhere if not there. But then again elsewhere is the operative word.

I also imagine this is a reason I haven't made a big deal out of Don's request for me not to have sex with Sue in his bed. Perhaps in a way I understand how he feels.

I'm not so much sorry we (she) did it, just that I seem to have second thoughts at times. It also surprises me that Sue didn't

Once a lover takes over the marital bed for the first time, it is no longer the sacred love nest that the wedded couple can escape to, to enjoy each other exclusively.

The loss of this exclusiveness is felt painfully by many cucks, because where else can the cuck take his wife that is special? Three people now use the bed, and the Bull will soon consolidate his position by moving quickly to get the cuck to prove absolutely that he is okay with his wife having lovers - chastity will soon be on the agenda.

First, let me thank you for your "real time" play. I loved it!

I like msbeth's point about it being convenient for her and that she probably feels safe there. (A tribute to you)

I think that we all have to remember that it is different for each of us. True, it also evolves, but still effects us differently.

It is easy to see both perspectives. I can see how it can be harmful to some where as to others, it's no big deal while still others, it can enhance the feelings of humiliation and being cucked.

One final point, my lover USED to go exclusively for black after she had been with a good number of different men. Now, she is happy with me, though she would take on another BBC if given the chance for variety. She has told me that she stays with me because I have a big dick though, so I assume with her, it's a size thing.

Like I said, we are all different.:)

24 hours later update

after taking some time alone with her, he mounted her again in a variety of positions. this included her first time being "reversed": he laid her on her back, kneeled backward on the bed and fucked his thick black cock into her. at first she said "i don't think this will work" and then as he managed to wedge his cock inside quickly corrected herself adding with a playful, girlish giggle "guess i was wrong!"
our time being limited, i suggested that he come all over her pretty, smirking face. he has mentioned wanting to do this before, but is actually quite a gentleman, and wanted to make certain we were both good with it.
Of course, she loved the idea and kneeled in front of him, alternatively sucking and having him jerk his cock over her head. to further encourage his spurt, she started to lick and suck his balls, perineum and upper thighs. this is something she's never done for anyone else, and he takes incredible pleasure in feeling her cat-like tongue all over his groin.
after a few minutes, he announced that "Baby, here it comes!" she lifted her head submissively- still wearing her collar, after 2+ hours- and i could see the thick white sperm oozing off his cock. then, a huge jerk and he unloaded completely, covering her eyes, nose and leaving a long drip hanging off her chin. it was, to say the least, spectacular. i watched as she greedily took the head into her mouth, then watched her cheeks expand as she drank down as much of his precious juice as she could. he gently held the back of her head, wiping the cock across her face and smiling down at her. they stayed this way for several minutes, very intimate and intense.
will post more, much more actually, about the morning session and in response to our other responders. thanks so much for all your input.

another cuckold

Hi jerseyshores, welcome to the club. my wife went black over 5years ago and has been with her current BBC for over 4. I think it's the greatest feeling in the world to have your wife satisfied by a real man. To watch her and her black lover suck and fuck each other while I play with my clitty dick makes me cum. They allow me to sit in a corner while they make love on our marital bed. He loves to have my wife look at me and tell me that she is his white slut and bitch. My wife loves to lick and suck him then tell me how good he tastes and then while she holds his cuck to see what a real man has between his legs. I know you will enjoy being cuckolded even more as the years go on.

Jerseyshore....You are so lucky to be able to watch this hot fuck-session. And to be a participant! My wife would probably not let me watch. She never has. Thanks for posting!

msbeth said:
Once you have black it's hard to go back.

hehe I have to say black cock is amazing. I actually never had a real black cock in me but I do have a huge Lex Steele dildo and it feels great fucking it. I hope one day soon I get to have a real black dick so I can say that too ;]

SoonToBe said:
I can't speak of going black. But I can say that I have had misgivings and second thoughts about my wife Sue and her lover having used our marital bed. It was very intense to be there and watch and be a part of but it is also something that I look back on and am sorry I said okay to letting happen. It just isn't something I had thought through that it would be something that would always be there with us even when it's just Sue and I. Granted it is getting better the longer the time since it happened but it is still sometimes something that bothers me. Of course, I'd be lying if I didn't say that it has also been the fuel for many an intense fuck-fest between Sue and I - so it's a mixed bag.

I would not want to see it happen all the time in our bed. I didn't think I would feel this way, and I certainly didn't think I'd feel more strongly about it than Sue does - she seemed to shrug it off more easily.

I guess if we'd been at all of this for longer, maybe it'd be easier to accept. I can't speak on the black thing as it's not a direction we've gone into other than for Sue to say that it didn't hold any special interest for her.

I guess I'd have to ask Jersey if it gets easier over time with your wife using your marital bed. How long has she been doing this in your bed? Do you find that it turns you on at other times knowing what she's shared there with other men? I had never thought I'd feel this way so I'm interested if you felt this way at first at all? Or was it never that big a deal? My wife was still using condoms with her lover at the time - I imagine it might have been even harder for me if they hadn't been.

I am a girl and I totally agree about how having sex in your marital bed can feel wrong. I mean, I have sex with guys all the time and me and my fiance both agree that we won't use our bed. Instead we will use the couch, floor or guest bed. To me, our bed is special and it's just for the two of us. It's more about love than sex. Sex with someone can be anywhere else. It's still just as fun! :]