Wife with my mate and his boss

• Thread starterplymfun
  • Start date

plymfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 12, 2013
Plymouth
An old school friend of mine, Sean, we have both shagged my wife since before I married her about 30 years ago, he now has her every few months because he has a normal boring wife, He phoned my wife the other afternoon to ask if he and his boss could come over after their pub lunch, she was planning to do some gardening so said not today but another time. He then text me and asked if he could come anyway and bring his new boss. he had told him about my slut wife but his boss didn't believe him. I said no probs just go for it.

By the time they arrived they were a little ***** and my wife was making a drink in the kitchen. Sean introduced his boss to me, Ken, and Sean went into the kitchen with Sarah. I was working on my laptop on designing a spreadsheet, Ken asked if I was ok with Sean playing around with Sarah, i said of course and I thought that he wanted to have her as well, but warned him that she was strange and would not cum unless shes playing with herself and that she doesn't show any reaction to being fucked apart from flushed face / neck. he confirmed that's what Sean had told him, he was a bit embarrassed but said that sounds good fun.

After a few minutes of us chatting we could hear the squelching noise of Sarah being fingered fast, so we went into the kitchen and she had her top pulled up, tits out, one leg on the bar of a stool with Sean going for it with his fingers. Sarah get very wet quickly.

Ken laughed and asked if I was ok with it. I introduced ken to her and told him to have some fun with her. he kissed her and groped her tits for a while then joined Sean in fingering her. She can take fisting so there was no problem. I suggested they take her into the lounge. When she was laid on the sofa I lifted one of her legs over the back rest while Sean went for some deep fisting. I told Ken that she likes sucking cock, so in her mouth his cock went.

Then Sean said to Ken watch this i told you she could take this, and he fisted her deep, she had to take his cock from her mouth to give a moan. Ken said he had always wanted to do that and immediately swapped places with Sean fisting her. Sean knows that Sarah gets off on being talked to like a slut. I went back to work on my laptop and just watched them.

The normal stuff carried on with fucking / sucking etc. Then Sean again said watch this and told Sarah to keep her mouth open while he wanked into it. Ken had never done that either, so they both wanked into her mouth. Ken kept asking if I was ok with it.

When they had finished with her Ken asked why I hadn't joined in, i said i was busy but will have a go now. She had a big cream pie from being fucked a few times. One thing Sean and i used to do to her in the early days was scoop out the cum for her to eat, she LOVES cum, then put her knickers inside her to dry her our before a last fuck. Well she wouldn't lick my fingers so I wiped it in her face. Then Sean and I put her knickers inside her, with some left hanging out, I held her legs wide open for him. Then I fucked her, with them still inside her, It feels really great fucking a dry cunt, she likes a little pain anyway, it turned me on a bit and I had her ass as well, while they got dressed, which she doesn't like but puts up with only me doing.

Ken said I was a very lucky to have such a fun wife, he wished his wife was not so boring and thanked me for the afternoon. Then I told her to finger herself. we watched as she did it then she had an enormous orgasm, Ken got so excited he deep fingered her again while she sucked him.

We all then had a drink in the garden and they left. Sean & Ken said thanks we must do it again soon, ken said DEFINITELY as he had full filled a few fantasies and its was excellent fun.

Last edited:
A fun afternoon.

bunch of flowers arrived

A bunch of flowers arrived from Ken, my mates boss, thanking Sarah for her hospitality and his phone number. Think he is looking to meet her again. He's not local and stays in hotel when in area.

She thought that was nice, I told her to phone him and if he asks her out she must go and pretend I don't know.

That seems to be a good idea to keep things going.

flowers to wife

No problem with him having her by himself, that happens all the time, as long as he realises she's a well trained slut and gets off on the fact guys use her as one. Been like that over 30 years. Don't want him being all lovey dovey with her. She has a reputation to live down to :)

If he expects her to be a normal boring lay she would get feed up anyway.

I think you need to tell him it's OK to stick his dick in her but flowers, candy, lovey dovey are unacceptable. You need to set the ground rules for him.

Good idea I never thought of that. Perhaps I meet him first to explain what she is like and how to treat her. He would get the best out of her that way I suppose.
She had another guy last night. ...see new post.

Busy week for wife. 'net stranger last eve

Its been a busy week between my wife's legs ..the other day an old school mate and his boss had her.
Last eve after a boozy BBQ I had email from a mate about a website called Localshags .

On it are pictures of guys in your area looking for..you guessed it Local Shags. Giggling my wife chose a photo of a long cock and agreed that I message him. His profile sounded pretty tame but another photo of a guy dripping cum looked more like a perve, so I messaged him, he was online so unknown to my wife I got him to come around. He was only 2 miles away. Said he would be 30mins.

I didn't tell my wife he was coming, while waiting for him I got cuddly with my wife and took her top and bra off. She was a bit tipsy by this time. I saw the guy walking up the drive so stood up with my wife and guided her towards the front door, are stairs are in the same place so she thought I was taking her up to bed. I kissed her deep and leaned her against the wall, opening the front door at the same time.

The guy said wow the funs already started, my wife then saw him and was startled. I told her he was from the website and moved away from her telling him to carry on with her for me I need a drink. When I came back two beers she was laying over the arm of the sofa with his head between her legs. He was licking and fingering her cunt.

Of course he did all the normal stuff, fucking and getting sucked etc. But I was right he was a perve he asked if he could cum in her ear ! She said no but I said help yourself, she did put up token resistance, but gave in after less than 30 seconds and kept still while he wanked into her ear, squeezing every last drop, then rubbed his cock into her ear. He asked me to cum into the other ear, I have never thought about it before, so I told her to lay the other way, she didn't complain, so I wanked into her other air. He watched like a little child at Xmas. Strange but fun in a sort of way, it was a new way to use my wife as a slut.

We both gave her some fingering in her cunt then let her have a shower. He left while she was showering and left his email address asking if he could visit again. Not sure but I may arrange another sort of purrvy session for her because she said it was a new thing and it felt good.