• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife with new lover last night

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
Hi all,

I'm just dropping a note to mention that my wife was out with a new lover last night. If you've seen any of my other posts you may know that she doesn't like to have a lot of lovers. She tends to stick with one guy at a time so it is always exciting for me when a new guy shows up. They went to dinner last night and I am pretty confident they had sex - she texted me around 10:30pm to let me know that she was going to his place. It was actually their fourth date and I know she was growing impatient. She thought she was going to get laid after their third date - and she was telling me about their conversation from that third date where he had said something to the effect of how he thinks she likes to take it slow and she told him, "Sure - but I have never waited more than three dates!" LOL!

Anyway, she got home late - I didn't hear her come in but I know it was at least after 1:30am. It is now past 7am and she hasn't gotten up yet. I'm anxiously waiting to hear about her evening!

-Jerry

Yeah, I may be a bit surprised she didn't jump his bones.
I've never known a man to refuse....

Users who are viewing this thread