Wife wont lick, or suck my Balls

• Thread starterFuzz Buster
  • Start date

Fuzz Buster

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 17, 2010
Ok, here's a confession. Maybe someone can help me out, or someone else has the same problem. My wife has told me about her sucking and licking many other guys balls. If you've read about my wife before you'll remember all the crazy shit i've told you about her doing. There's pretty much no limit with her. But when i ask her to lick or suck my balls, she wont. She told me she just really don't like to do that. But then she also tells me she only does it to who she likes, when she likes, and to a select few who deserve it. But i've asked her every now and again over the 2 years we've been married, plus ever since i knew her and she never has touched my balls with her mouth. I've had her on this sight a few times and showed her some pictures, and the fakes of her and she loves them. And showed her around this place. She's getting into talking with the bulls that we talk to. Having me put her two cents in and telling them things.

And i'm starting to experience on my part the guys who deserve there balls sucked and licked. Cause she just straight tells me that she loves this dick, that dick and he has nice balls, and then just flat out tells me i'd suck his nuts. Or, i'd lick all over his balls. It really saddens me that my wife has never sucked my balls, but many other guys have had this pleasure from her. She asked me if i was ok with this. And i told her i was. She told me good, and this is just the way she is. I've totally accepted this, and am honestly ok with this. But still makes me a little upset, and i still hope to get this someday. I think it's very sexy to know she enjoys doing this to the ones she likes. She also told me she don't want me getting upset when i finally see her doing this to someone. That she trust in me that i'm ok with it. I told her i am totally fine with it, and it would make me more than happy to see her enjoying herself. I'm so excited, and i can't wait to see her doing her thing.

P.S. Also for those who remember me telling you about our pregnancy plan and finding the right guy. We are still on the search, and it is still up for debate. And this month on the 15th will be 8 months i've been wearing my condoms.

Your problem is very simple, tell her the truth. If you continue to lie to her about you being ok with everything, then she thinks all is well.

It is not surprising that she won't mouth your balls. If she doesn't want what is inside them to father your children, then why would you imagine she would acknowledge you even having balls at all? I don't mean that as harshly as it sounds but you do need a big dose of reality. She is madly in love with your paycheck and the lifestyle it affords her, not you. Send her on a date and let her lick his balls to her heart's content. While she is, change the locks and stack her crap neatly by the street. Will be fun seeing if she gets to her stuff before the garbage man does.

Jaxunman said:
Your problem is very simple, tell her the truth. If you continue to lie to her about you being ok with everything, then she thinks all is well.

It is not surprising that she won't mouth your balls. If she doesn't want what is inside them to father your children, then why would you imagine she would acknowledge you even having balls at all? I don't mean that as harshly as it sounds but you do need a big dose of reality. She is madly in love with your paycheck and the lifestyle it affords her, not you. Send her on a date and let her lick his balls to her heart's content. While she is, change the locks and stack her crap neatly by the street. Will be fun seeing if she gets to her stuff before the garbage man does.

#1. No, i am being totally honest. I truly don't mind. But i strive for the goal of having her do so.

#2. We both have been talking for a long time on the pregnancy thing. And it's still up for debate. If we do or don't go threw with this our second child will be that of our own. Meaning it will be mine. I don't know if you read any of my other post, but i had told pretty much the whole story on that.

#3. Umm, i can honestly say it's not the paycheck. Believe that. I've knew her since she was 12 and i was 14. Where middle school sweethearts. and we've been threw a lot together.

Ok, here's a confession. Maybe someone can help me out, or someone else has the same problem. My wife has told me about her sucking and licking many other guys balls. If you've read about my wife before you'll remember all the crazy shit i've told you about her doing. There's pretty much no limit with her. But when i ask her to lick or suck my balls, she wont. She told me she just really don't like to do that. But then she also tells me she only does it to who she likes, when she likes, and to a select few who deserve it. But i've asked her every now and again over the 2 years we've been married, plus ever since i knew her and she never has touched my balls with her mouth. I've had her on this sight a few times and showed her some pictures, and the fakes of her and she loves them. And showed her around this place. She's getting into talking with the bulls that we talk to. Having me put her two cents in and telling them things.

And i'm starting to experience on my part the guys who deserve there balls sucked and licked. Cause she just straight tells me that she loves this dick, that dick and he has nice balls, and then just flat out tells me i'd suck his nuts. Or, i'd lick all over his balls. It really saddens me that my wife has never sucked my balls, but many other guys have had this pleasure from her. She asked me if i was ok with this. And i told her i was. She told me good, and this is just the way she is. I've totally accepted this, and am honestly ok with this. But still makes me a little upset, and i still hope to get this someday. I think it's very sexy to know she enjoys doing this to the ones she likes. She also told me she don't want me getting upset when i finally see her doing this to someone. That she trust in me that i'm ok with it. I told her i am totally fine with it, and it would make me more than happy to see her enjoying herself. I'm so excited, and i can't wait to see her doing her thing.

P.S. I put this on the Cuckold Confession part of the sight, but i felt like i should have put it here since i pretty much have put everything else here.

Fuzz Buster, I have seen my wife, rimming, sucking balls, sucking pricks and having anal sex. yet she has always refused me. Thats what happens when you marry a slut

Your wife has told you in specific terms what her preferences are - so you have to be man enough to accept that. Remember what you said:-

'I told her I am totally fine with it'.

She obviously rewards her lovers by licking their teticles if they "cum up to her highest expectations".

She also needs to deny you some priviledges, so as to mark a line in the sand between what she lets you do and what she allows them to do. This gives her a reason to want to go out on dates, to "get the extra excitement".

I recommend that you do the "vanilla stuff" with plenty of commitment, and crank up your erotic imagination as to what it might look like when she is "rewarding them".

It can keep you on your toes in the marriage, keen to do more and more domestic chores for her, so the day cums along sooner when she "lets you watch her lick their genitals". She has promised she will let you watch when she feels you are ready for that humiliation.

You can always hire a ***** to do that for you if your wife won't. :)

But seriously, she should do it at least once, if for no other reason than just to show you how fucking wonderful it feels to have your balls in her mouth which will enhance the sting of her denying you that pleasure while knowing her soft warm mouth readily cradles the balls of a real man.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

isn't that what happens when you marry a b*tch?

If you are the cuck and she is in charge of sex then stop complaining accept that you are a cuck and be greateful for anything she gives you.

Merged threads ...

@FuzzBuster, you posted two threads in two different forums on the same subject. This is not advisable, since members that want to discuss your issue will not know in which thread they should answer.
Hence, I merged your two threads.

@Mickle. Yeah i guess so. Because she's also licked other guys asses, and had anal sex. But wont do them things for me either.

@Saraha. Yes i am man enough to accept her preferences, and realize i don't meet expectations. I am a proud cuck, and i understand that i don't deserve certain privileges. And that other bulls do, because they are superior, and it's my wife's choice who gets what. I am more than happy to know that she likes to lick other guys balls but not mine, it does turn me on, and i will be happy to see her doing it. Although it still makes me a little jealous. But i still strive for them goals, and i know it has to be earned by me if i ever get it done.