• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife would love to be a *****

• Thread starterhotwifecouple
  • Start date

hotwifecouple

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2009
Hi all

Its a year and a half since my wife started fucking well hung men. She's recently been getting very excited at the thought of being a ***** in a 'controlled' environment - basically, getting paid by a well hung guy in return for him owning her body for a period of time. So she is definitely not looking to walk the streets, or hanging out at hotels picking up clients.

we haven't done this yet, but i was wondering whether anyone else had any experience of similar situations.

i have no experience in this as such, but its pretty much exactly what my gf is fantasizing about and most likely will do in (near) future, plz keep us (at least me) updated on this interesting topic =)

Good very Good fantastic same fantasi dear

My wife has a guy she met at a BDSM gathering that pay her $150 just to be a bull and to cuck me

carina_halerose said:
My wife has a guy she met at a BDSM gathering that pay her $150 just to be a bull and to cuck me

If that is also what your wife and you want....perfect....
To get money for something you intended to do anyway....

fred

Not As Difficult As U Think

hotwifecouple1 said:
Hi all

Its a year and a half since my wife started fucking well hung men. She's recently been getting very excited at the thought of being a ***** in a 'controlled' environment - basically, getting paid by a well hung guy in return for him owning her body for a period of time. So she is definitely not looking to walk the streets, or hanging out at hotels picking up clients.

we haven't done this yet, but i was wondering whether anyone else had any experience of similar situations.

My wife has been a ****** since her youth. Her and I are a bit surprised just how many other couples are in our kind of relationship. I thought most on here are fakers and lurkers. Many are, but recently through the private messages, I find I'm wrong. We're here.
Anyway, here's what to do, it's simple. Really. Get your wife to dress up and go clubbing. When she meets men be honest with them that she is seeking a john. Honesty is really the best policy. It won't take long. Maybe even the first time out. My wife says this is the better way of doing it and I agree. Whereas she had to submit to all the stinking, ugly guys her pimp brung her, your lady can pick and choose. Being clever, your wife can even seduce the men she wants no matter their marriage status and bring them aboard by price and sweetness manipulation.
And maybe, like me, you'll get to suck their assholes while they fuck her too!
Enjoy!

It is wonderful to hear that your wife has found something wonderful about herself that ends up pleasing you both as well as others. I did look at your past postings and she is stunning. I agree with most on so far that having it in a more controlled environment would aide in comfort to you both. There is no need to work a street. She has a wonderful look that she could even work as an ****** as well. I have been chatting with several other couples as they move into a cuckold lifestyle and some have expressed to taking it to where you are going. Look forward to updates.

A paid *****, hand picking her clients, in a controlled and a SAFE enviorment, married to a protective cuckold. I;m thinking cucky heaven here.With a very happy ***** wife. Best of luck, wishing you much success. .............joey

Users who are viewing this thread