• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife,Would You?

• Thread startersapergia
  • Start date
S

sapergia

Let me hear your comments, would you and what would you do.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 709
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 862
fuck her till she can't walk

jondoe69 said:
You just want to show her with her clothes on, then you're not all that adventurous. You want us to admire her? Okay, you've got a nice looking woman and most of us would like to fuck herl. But, if you think it's erotic just talking about it and thinking about it, try actually watching her get fucked and you'll blow your load a million times afterward remembering it. So, get your feet wet and jump into the lifestyle; watch another guy get her pussy wet and enjoy!

Would just love that how about fucking her mouth and cumming all over face.

Cute Wife

Does she want to fuck other men? If so get some better proof pictures for us. Where are yall located? I wouldn't mind hitting that ass for a while!

Red One said:
Would just love that how about fucking her mouth and cumming all over face.

That's exactly what I'd do

Wife, would you?

I most certainly would. Very sexy body. I can imagine her naked, my hands on her, as I arouse her and then give her a hard fucking.

What would you like to see her do or done to her?

Ghillie

Users who are viewing this thread