• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife your wife fucked fantasy fake

• Thread starterJimmyUk
  • Start date

JimmyUk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2020
If you’ve ever fantasised about yr wife being fucked, sucking black cock, group fuck, I can create that image for you, totally discrete, realistic free, drop me a message and we’ll see what i I can do anything for you, realistic fakes created of that image
cheers
jimmy

Last edited:
Reactions: NarutoKun, hrnynabq, Exposeateacher and 3 others
JimmyUk said:
If you’ve ever fantasised about yr wife being fucked, sucking black cock, group fuck, I can create that image for you, totally discrete, realistic free, drop me a message and we’ll se eri I can do anything for you
cheers
jimmy
I want fake my wife arab please

If u send me a quality photo, needs to be clear, and a description how ud like to see her then I’ll get onto it

Nice

As sooon as I get yr pic I’ll start to let u know I never share any images online, totally discrete, don’t advise u do either, they are just between u and me ok

cheers

jim

Reactions: AnnsHubby
Reactions: AnnsHubby

Users who are viewing this thread