• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's "Accidents"

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Does your wife ever have "accidents" in which one or more other guys get to see her naked? My second wife was really good at having accidents, then later saying how embarrassed she was. I knew it was all a ruse, but I never made her admit to it.

During the seven years we were married, most of our close male friends got a look at her tits or pussy, or both! Usually when it happened the guy was such a gentleman that he didn't stare or try to make anything more of it. But I knew they always went away with a vivid memory of her cute little titties or nice hairy cunt!

And, I was always ready to fuck her, as soon as I could after the incident. She also enjoyed fucking at these times. Once as we were fucking I said to her "Did you see the way Bill was looking at your pussy?" and she moaned "Yes! Yes!" Then I said "You liked for Bill to look at your pussy, didn't you?" and she was so close to cumming that she couldn't lie, and screamed out "Yes! Yes!" as she reached orgasm.

One friend, who walked in on her in the bathroom, later tried to apologize to me. I asked him "what" he saw and he reluctantly admitted that he saw "everything". So I asked him if he would agree that K. had a "really nice looking cunt", and he said "oh, yes!" Then he wound up describing to me in detail my wife's naked body, which really excited me.

I even got him to admit that he had thought about how it would be to fuck her, and he was ashamed to admit it, but finally did so. Then he used what for me is a magic phrase when he said he would like to "fuck your wife!"

Next to actually watching another man fuck her, the next best excitement is to know that another man has looked at your wife's naked body, closely and with enough time that he will have it memorized forever. After that, you can never change it back to the way it was before. This guy will forever have the vivid image of my wife's most intimate body parts, to use as his own fantasies.

Reactions: cynful
I wear clothing that is not so revealing but the right way to tease.

Never fully naked but she often has wardrobe malfunctions. She "forgets" panties sometimes, or buttons her shirt one or two buttons too low, skirt too short (but doesn't realize till it's too late) straps fall down, tits fall out, etc. They really are accidents, she just wasn't trying very hard to prevent them!