• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wifes affair

• Thread startershena
  • Start date
S

shena

well im a fem type of guy and came home earlier one night , from work and came in the back when i heard my wife moaning , so i just quietly walked to the back bedroom and there through the door which was a tiny bit open i saw another man taking off my wifes blue satin negligee and begin fondling her big white milky boobs . i was shocked so jusy quietly watched as he began to caress and kiss her and then was fingering her clit. after a bit he began to lick her fanny while she moaned and was saying oh god, oh yes . he then unbuttoned his pants and out dropped this large cock and inserted it deep into her and began thrusting away, until she screamed oh yes, yes and he came also deep in her. i wanted to stop them but i couldnt, i just stared. after a few next minutes my lovely wife was on top of him and she pushed his still hard penis in her and she rocked up and down with her boobs swinging up and down , until she and he came again shouting oh god , so good honey . he then said to her maybe youll have a baby for your hubby and she laughed and said yes and the wimp wont even know . well i went back outside for a hour or so and went to a pub confused , and when i returned home my wife gave me a nice smile and a kiss , but i was wondering where her mouth had been. well that was nearly 3 months back and she came running to me the other day and said hon , im so happy we are going to have a baby , arent you happy so i just said yes . my wife and i dont have much sex as she says i dont satisfy her and she must be seeing her lover lots, and he must be laughing at me as he knows he has given my wife the baby. so what must i do now, im a bit sad as i know im poor at
satisfying her and the baby is obviously not mine , but as im a fem type of guy i guess i just have to accept this, but i want to ask my wife at some point about the baby . so just not sure about all this .

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Being as your "a fem type of guy", I'm sure you will make a very good nursery maid! Babies happen when real men and real women get together. It is not your concern whose baby it is, only that it is well taken care of!

shena said:
well im a fem type of guy and came home earlier one night , from work and came in the back when i heard my wife moaning , so i just quietly walked to the back bedroom and there through the door which was a tiny bit open i saw another man taking off my wifes blue satin negligee and begin fondling her big white milky boobs . i was shocked so jusy quietly watched as he began to caress and kiss her and then was fingering her clit. after a bit he began to lick her fanny while she moaned and was saying oh god, oh yes . he then unbuttoned his pants and out dropped this large cock and inserted it deep into her and began thrusting away, until she screamed oh yes, yes and he came also deep in her. i wanted to stop them but i couldnt, i just stared. after a few next minutes my lovely wife was on top of him and she pushed his still hard penis in her and she rocked up and down with her boobs swinging up and down , until she and he came again shouting oh god , so good honey . he then said to her maybe youll have a baby for your hubby and she laughed and said yes and the wimp wont even know . well i went back outside for a hour or so and went to a pub confused , and when i returned home my wife gave me a nice smile and a kiss , but i was wondering where her mouth had been. well that was nearly 3 months back and she came running to me the other day and said hon , im so happy we are going to have a baby , arent you happy so i just said yes . my wife and i dont have much sex as she says i dont satisfy her and she must be seeing her lover lots, and he must be laughing at me as he knows he has given my wife the baby. so what must i do now, im a bit sad as i know im poor at
satisfying her and the baby is obviously not mine , but as im a fem type of guy i guess i just have to accept this, but i want to ask my wife at some point about the baby . so just not sure about all this .

your wife is cheating on you behind your back. she doesnt respect you. and now you want to take care of a baby that isnt yours? haha.

i would divorce her and her and her lover can laugh it up together. move on, find someone else. have some dignity.

Cuckold mentality

rush123 said:
your wife is cheating on you behind your back. she doesnt respect you. and now you want to take care of a baby that isnt yours? haha.

i would divorce her and her and her lover can laugh it up together. move on, find someone else. have some dignity.

Obviously you aren't a cuckold or ever likely to be one. Yes your wife loses respect for you and seeks solace with better lovers but any other woman will just do the same, so sit tight and accept your inferiority.

If you are sexually incapable of being the man your wife needs then you do step aside and let her get the sex she needs from others who can satisfy her. Often this can mean her getting 'caught' and as a Cuckold you have to accept that your wife might went fall pregnant to a superior male. In this case you accept your role as cuckold and raise the child as your own. Letting your wife continue to seek her satisfaction with superior lovers and accept the consquences of better men riding her bareback. Even if your wife uses condoms there's still a 1 in 10 chance one of her well hung lovers will knock her up.

Sorry to hear but she's a woman and by nature women have needs. Apparently you lack the proper testosterone levels to give her what she needs so naturally she's going to look elsewhere. If I were you i'd just be happy that she's allowing you to be the father to that child and not completely kicking you out of her life. Plus it's better that the child was created from his seed as opposed to yours, it gives the child a better chance of success since it was born of a more fit man.

Last edited by a moderator:
ref wife

every month now i watch my wifes belly grow with another mans seed in, and my wife is happy and making love to him lots , as she says im a sissy as im to small to satisfy her , and we dont have sex no more . she says i can go if i cant accept it and that he is superior to me as he made her preg , and that i should be happy he has made me a father , but as i love her i have no option to accept it, as i realize he has cuckolded me, and is probably telling everyone how he is the real father of my wifes baby. i was to ashamed to admit he is a big black man , and the baby will be dark. ref srbilong do you think the child will have a better chance with his superior seed in her now

Every thing will turn out well providing your love for your wife is complete and genuine. Have you talked to her about getting the nursery ready for the baby - and how you can help lighten her load to make her less tired at the end of the day?

Soon the baby will be sucking on her titties and she will need you to be "up to speed" with helping with the chores. Ask her to make out a list of all the things she would like you to do around the house because baby will be here before you know it.

When she officially tells you it's not yours, just say, "I don't mind that because I love you". She needs to hear those words because she might have to face a barrage of questions from her family about who the baby looks like. You must stand rock solid behind your wife no matter what happens.

The father will need access to his child 24/7, so welcome him as being important to your wife's happiness. The "deed" has been done and you should not cry over spilt milk.

A child can make a big difference to a home, so be appreciative of the blessings this baby will bring to your wife, her lover and you. The milk is beginning to form in her breasts as she prepares for it's arrival, so show empathy with her primal needs - she can't help the slut in her standing up and claiming awesome sex.

When you are reincarnated, you might be given a ten-inch cock to make up for your deficiency in this lifetime. Make the most of the opportunity to be a supportive husband, so you will have great memories in old age when you are sitting in a wheelchair.

Shena, congratulations on your wife having a baby, Sarah has hit the nail on the head and is so accurate with her advice. Most of us cucks know that our wives are sluts, how else would we keep them happy. But as Rush said" your wife is cheating on you behind your back. she doesnt respect you. and now you want to take care of a baby that isnt yours?.

Wives do not respect us "Cucks", We know that they and their Alpha lovers are as one we just have to accept it.
Enjoy your wifes humiliation she is great!!

You aren't alone....

Shena,

Given your situation, it would be to your and your wife's advantage for both of you to read:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D. 1996. Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex (BasicBooks, 319 pp. hardcover).

Good-used copies of this fascinating, easy-to-read "science for the layperson" book can be obtained from (e.g.) Amazon.com, or possibly from a nearby library.

A point Baker makes, somewhat incidentally, is that among married couples where the wife has one or more lovers, her first child will most likely be sired by a lover. Her second child will most likely be sired by her husband. Her children beyond two (if any) will, with increasing probability, tend to be sired by her lover(s). Baker assumes, in these cases, the wife keeps her infidelities secret from her husband. He seems not to consider the apparently-increasing numbers of couples in which the wife openly takes a lover (/lovers) and the husband accepts his cuckold status, as in your case, and/or even encourages his wife to take lovers.

To indicate you're not alone: Baker states, "On average, about 10% of children are not sired by their supposed fathers." He goes on to say: "Actual figures range from about 1% in high-status areas of the U.S. and Switzerland, to 5 to 6% for moderate status males in the U.S. and Great Britian, to 10 to 30% for lower-status males in the U.S., Great Britian, and France." He continues: "Moreover, the men most likely to hoodwink the lower-status males are men of higher status." (Page 124.) Again, the author assumes the women impregnated by men other than their husbands or long-term partners keep their infidelities secret.

shena said:
.... He [my wife's lover] then said to her maybe you'll have a baby for your hubby and she laughed and said yes, and the wimp wont even know. ....

If the baby is black, as you said will be the case in your subsequent post, then obviously you would know — even if you didn't know already (assuming you and your wife are both white).

shena said:
So, what must I do now, I'm a bit sad as i know I'm poor at satisfying [my wife] and the baby is obviously not mine. But, as I'm a fem type of guy, I guess I just have to accept this. I want to ask my wife at some point about the baby. I'm just not sure about all this.

If you want to remain married to your wife, as I gather you do, and given that when her black baby is born there won't be any doubt the father is not you, you need to have a long talk with your wife. I suggest starting at (what for you was) the beginning, and tell her you discovered her fucking her lover when you came home early from work that day. Also point out that since you and she did not fuck (or fucked very little) during the time period when her baby was conceived, you consider it unlikely you are the father. Tell her that since it will be obvious to all her lover, not you, is the father if her baby turns out to be black, the two of you need to come to an understanding about the future of your marriage.

Given the comments in your second post:

shena said:
Every month now I watch my wife's belly grow with another man's embryo, and my wife is happy and making love to him lots as she says I'm a sissy and I'm too small to satisfy her, and we don't have sex any more. .... But as I love her I have no option but to accept this, as I realize he has cuckolded me .... I was too ashamed to admit he is a big black man, and the baby will be dark.

indicating you are willing to openly be your wife's cuckold in order to maintain your marriage, you will need to be prepared to lay your cards on the table and tell her you are willing to help her love, care for and raise her baby, regardless of paternity, including babysitting when she is out with her lover(s), and that you are also willing to do a substantial amount of the housework in support of her extra-marital sex.

It will be best if you sort these things out and come to terms with all this in your own mind before initiating the necessary discussions with your wife, so you don't appear to be indecisive and unsure of yourself. That is, it will be best if you can talk with your wife as a man who "knows the score" and understands the implications for yourself and for her. I suggest trying to avoid appearing unsure and seemingly not knowing what to do.

Good luck, and best regards—

Custer

It does not matter whether a baby is from your seed or egg, what matters is your contribution to helping it have a fantastic start in life.

Adultery is caused bycircumstances and the stresses of life and the eroticism of conversation and dresses that blow around provocatively in the wind.

Many romances began because a wife did not have a clean pair of underwear, so she decided to go to work without panties on a windy day.......and a guy made a pass at her and she suddenly found she could not resist his compliments (and her bad day ended with a smorgasboard of orgasm from this stranger who creamed her repeatedly).

The best thing about sex with a stranger is that you know you will never be able to say "no" if he wishes to date you in the future. Once a man has creamed your cunt, he owns you long term. Psychologists reckon than an ex has 82% chance of pulling your panties off your bottom if you meet up again....this is something than a new b/f does not realise.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
yer man, its ur duty to maid the baby now. no matter who gives it to ur wife. ur wife has chosen a man and u just need to maid the baby. It s not ur problem to bother who the father is.

Users who are viewing this thread