• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's Anger, became Heaven

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
The rain was falling in what seemed like buckets, my wife was getting tired of being inside and I wanted to watch the reruns of westerns on TV. She kept nagging at me to take her some place any place would do. I was getting more agitated as one of my favorite Gunsmoke’s was just beginning. I snapped at her, if you want to go some place go just go. She did.
When she walked out the door I didn’t really care, I just wanted to be left alone, after all once you been to the mall you have been to the mall. Yet she was gone only five minutes when I began to feel guilty for not going with her. After all she worked hard all week just like I did plus she did so many other things like cooking, dusting, etc. All she had asked of me was to spend a little time with her doing something besides watching TV.
As the time passed I began to look at the clock on the wall, the first few hours I didn’t think much of it, just figured she was at the mall, but when the hands moved past nine I began to get worried.
I knew she was pissed at me and my big mouth, my lack of caring about her wants, and my mind began to go crazy. What if she had a accident, what if she went out to a bar and got loaded. I tried her cell phone but she must have had it off because all I got was the message box. I began to think she was a lot madder then I thought. But then she had a right, in all our years together I rarely raised my voice at her or didn’t give in when she wanted to do something. So why today had I been the way I was? I tried to justify it by thinking about how much stress work had been lately and she should of understood that, I tried to blame it on the rain that was still coming down, my mind was running through the whole list of excuses when the phone rang.
I tripped over the rug in my haste to get to it, and still out of breath and half cussing the rug I panted a hello.
To my relief it was her and she sound happy and like a little girl, hey baby, I am headed home.
I demanded where in the hell have you been, I been worried sick. She didn’t seem to notice my tones are the words themselves.
Baby I had a wonderful time, I’ll tell you all about it soon and I have a present just for you. With that the phone went dead.
Ten minutes later I saw her pull in the driveway. As she walked up the front steps, I could see her top was half open and the night light showed the water drops slick on the cleavage.
I swung the door open and her smile was like a burst of sunshine in the dark rainy night. I didn’t need to ask why she was like a teenager coming home from her first date, the signs were very evident.
Her hair was a tangled mess, and I could see it was stuck to gather around in places and it wasn’t due to the rain. The bear cleavage showed just opposite her tat a big hickie. I had seen enough of those to know even in the dim light, because she knew when she fucked other guys I liked to see the signs of her playing with hickies on tits.
I didn’t wait for her to get in the door she put her arms around my neck and gave me a big kiss, making sure to stick her tongue deep in my mouth. I could taste the cum, I could smell it on her hair and see the drying remains of clear, but sort of like glue dries on the face. I knew she had been out sucking cock and I didn’t bother to pull her in house I pulled the rest of her top open. I didn’t care if one of the neighbors saw or not. After all she often went out on the balcony in a see through night grown that showed everything, never wearing panties so the guy below us sitting in his chair could look up and see her pussy. She would often bend over letting the short gown show off her cunt and ass to someone pulling up to visit them. Once when they working on his car, she made sure to bend over and let her tits fall out. The guys dad looked up and smiled at her and she left em hang out there for a couple of minutes then she bent over to fiddle with her flowers making she he could see her clit rings shin at him. When she stood up he said nice she went down and fucked him on his sons couch. So I didn’t care though that guy had moved and now the couple living there were holy rollers, but he always would find a way to look while trying to hide it.

part 2

She had four nice hickies, all of them big ones, her nipples were positively hard as I had ever seen them. I pulled her skirt up and slipped my fingers right in her pussy crack, my God it was thick with cum. Her panties were gone, she asked, you looking for my panties, I let the boys keep them.
Boy’s I said, yep three of them all about twenty or so. I was sucking the cum off my finger and when I stroked it through the crack again and it came up with a big clump of white cum we both licked it off my fingers.
We went in the living room, I pulled her skirt off, tossing it on the floor, leaving the door open though I know the hall light would give a good show for anyone close or walking by.
As she told me how at the mall she had started flirting with a counter clerk at the CD store I was laying her on the floor with her legs wide open facing the door. She told me how the boy had kept looking down her top so she told him if he wanted to play with her tits she would go home with him after work. He was all over himself with the ideal so she told him bring some of his friends too. She explained she figured the kid wouldn’t be able to fuck more then five minutes and she wanted to come herself. She went on shopping and met him back at the store at closing time. Him and two other boys about the same age walked her out to her car and one of them rode with her to his house. On the way out to the car she said she couldn’t tell which one or if more then one of them kept feeling up her ass, first on the outside of her skirt but once in the darker part of the lot, one of then began groping her ass as she walked up inside her skirt.
The boy riding with her, was cute but really she said acted like he didn’t know what to do and sort of shy, so as she drove she took his hand and put it on her wet cunt. He got the ideal and was finger fucking all the way to the kids run down apartment.
I was enjoying the tale and she was now having a bit of trouble telling it between moans as I was busy licking the creamy labia lips of pussy.
When they pulled in the drive she slipped her panties off and gave them to the boy, told him he could keep them to sniff of and use his hand later.
Once inside, they all stood around, no one making a move, so she took off her top then her skirt. She dropped to her knees and started unzipping the boy who was her check out boy. She said his cock was not all that long maybe only five inches but sort of thick. He was hard almost soon as her hand touched it, and when she licked it a couple of times he was the one that came on her face and hair, she said it just shot out. The other boy was already sucking her tits and the guy who liked fingering her was on the floor between her legs trying to lick her pussy.
She stood up told him to lie on his back and she lowered herself on his face. While she began to suck the checkout boys cock again. The other boy started licking her nipples now, and the check out boys cock was soon hard again. She came in the boy’s mouth, then lay back on the floor and said who is going to be first. The boy who had been sucking her tits dropped his pants to the floor and dove right in. His cock was the longest at maybe six inches but he was really hard and after fucking in and out of her at a really fast pace he shot his cum deep in. Soon as he pulled out she the boy who had been licking her pussy dropped his pants his cock was the smallest but he shoved it in and went slower, and shot his cum mostly on the outside of pussy. While he fucked her she sucked her juice and his cum off the other boy who had already fucked her.

part 3

As the younger boy got up from between her legs she told the check out boy to lay down on his back, she sucked his cock long enough to get it hard again. Then she straddled his cock, she felt the cum of the other two running down around his cock but she began riding him while both boys played with her tits, one even put his finger down slide it in her cunt with the guys cock in it. Then she leaned forward, so he took his wet finger out and put it up her ass. That is when she said she came really hard and the check out boy came inside her, this time she said she could feel it on her cervix and it was really hot cum.
She got dressed and came home. Now I was licking the cum out of cunt and my cock was hurting it needed to cum but I loved the smell of her fucked cunt even more then the taste.
I couldn’t take it, I got between her legs, dropping my pants, so you like being a slut, you like fucking little boys, And I drove my cock in her hard, lifting her legs up so I could drive my seven inches deep in her. I knew I wouldn’t last long, but as I called her a dirty cheating little bitch, she was crying out as she was coming and that was ok because I was mixing my cream with that silky cream of the boys.
As I pulled out, and rolled off, I noticed the church guy from down stairs standing in the open door. You two low life’s, to do that with the door open, what if a kid had come by, my wife looked at him, then said very softly, you going to stare or fuck me.
He had his pants down and was on top of her faster then I thought possible and his cock was thick and must have been eight inches long. He fucked her hard, called her a harlot and ***** and how God was going to send us to hell for making him cheat on his wife. Then he dumped his cream in her, but kept on fucking till he came again. For thirty minutes he fucked my wife’s creamy pussy. And I got hard again and fucked her mouth while he fucked her.
I guess you could say it was a wonderful night, now the only issue is that he comes over every time his wife takes the kids and leaves and fucks my wife. She loves it, but he is becoming a naissance, last night he showed up at almost midnight to fuck my wife. Then asked me if he could suck my cock. I told him no, but damn maybe the only way to get rid of him will be to corn hole him.
I wrote this story because of the requests and those of you that made postive comments, if you want more, then you must make postive comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you

Tuppinsinmo I just want to say I find some of the best material I have read of any genre, are stories you have posted. I know you would like a simple thank you for your time. I know alot of people dont give thanks as often as they should and I for one am guilty of that. I find my self trying to read a few good stories day to day and finding only a few here and there that are worth the read. I do appriciate the time and effort you give and I know you contribute alot to this site. Im sure I speak for alot of people when I say we do appriciate your time and we most certainly love the effort. As I said, your stories rank amoung the best. Again, thank you.

re story

interested to hear the rest of this, it appears it may be similar to my experiences

please e-mail rest to me at mwfbbbwsub@yahoo.com

thanks

wendy x x

Users who are viewing this thread