• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifes ass, tell her what you think.. what you'd do to her

• Thread starterMywifeisGinger
  • Start date

MywifeisGinger

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2014
My wife isn't feeling sexy lately, she doesn't believe men find her attractive.. post a comment if you like what you see, describe yourself and tell her what your so to do if you got the chance

received_3372959059601097.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Dukes, PlannB, Benztech and 11 others
I want her to ride my hard cock mmmm

Reactions: hikawade and Beano
MywifeisGinger said:
My wife isn't feeling sexy lately, she doesn't believe men find her attractive.. post a comment if you like what you see, describe yourself and tell her what your so to do if you got the chance

I’d grab a hold of her and slap her ass red, bend her over onto all 4s and shove my massive 11in Bull BWC into her until she taps out n goes crosseyed! Then hold every inch into her w i seed her w my thick bull seed! 😎👊🏻

Reactions: hikawade
:)

Reactions: HugeLoad
Wannatalkandshow said:
Young fella, 25 yo, a 176 cm and 76 kg, 14 cm cock (not very long but pretty thick)
Would love to squeeze that gorgeous ass, bite it, spread it and spit in her asshole, lick her pussy slowly and from time to time spread her and lick it from the clit to her ass slowly while she quivers.
When she is wet would fuck her gently but non stop and finally cover that wonderful big ass with a thick load ; )

Tell her she is so fucking gorgeous and she make us all crazy, hope you post more, man<3
Thanks

• Love
Reactions: Wannatalkandshow
MywifeisGinger said:

Wow would love that ass on my face love the tattoo

Anyone else.. ? 😛

MywifeisGinger said:

I would pound and stretch that ass out hehe

• Love
MywifeisGinger said:

sexy ass

MywifeisGinger said:

MMMM what a sweet tight fuckable ass. If she was here in florida with me I would never allow her the chance to wear any cloths for I would be fucking her morning noon and night, with my big 8 inch cock

2020-08-19.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread