• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wifes at hotel now

• Thread starterhotwife1174
  • Start date

hotwife1174

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 25, 2013
my wife is at a hotel right now getting well fucked by her boyfriends huge cock while i wait for her to cum home and feed me his cum from her well fucked pussy

Congrats, pics will be appreciated. Especially the pcs of the well fucked pussssy :)

hotwife1174 said:
my wife is at a hotel right now getting well fucked by her boyfriends huge cock while i wait for her to cum home and feed me his cum from her well fucked pussy

Nice! You should have her call you on her cell phone while she is getting fucked.... I love to listen, especially when I can hear the guy grunting as he fucks her.

she finally got home after spending 4 hours sucking and fucking her boyfriend in the hotel. she came home undressed and laid back and told me to suck all his cum out of her pussy, which i gladly did. the whole time i was eating her cum filled pussy she told me how good she had been fucked and that he had her squiting all over his big dick and proceeded to tell me that eating her lovers cum was all i was good for since she cant even feel my tiny 3in dick. i wanted to fuck her but she said no and told me to jack myself off which i did while she sat there smirking at me telling me i was her cum eating bitch.

hot as shit

getting wife ready to go out tonight. she makes me shave her pussy and put her panties on her while rubbing it in my face how good she is going to get fucked by a real man tonite

hotwife1174 said:
getting wife ready to go out tonight. she makes me shave her pussy and put her panties on her while rubbing it in my face how good she is going to get fucked by a real man tonite

Now take this to the next level. Burn your male underwear, and go and get a supply of female undies. They will feel softer on your ass, and your wife will approve.

Users who are viewing this thread