• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifes best comment.

• Thread startershortstop
  • Start date

shortstop

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 14, 2010
I can't find the thread now, but somebody wrote in asking what was the best thing your wife had ever said. In my case, two spring to mind, neither of them intentional but both bringing instant pleasure. My wife had been to see a boyfriend at his house and when we were sitting down having a drink she said matter of factly " God, I enjoy going over there, it's so good" and on a second occasion, during sex she said " G** would feel nice in me now, would you like me to ring him tommorrow?" Both times she was just being perfectly honest but it felt so good. Anyone else have any favourites?

When I fuck my wife and have her close to the point of going into orgasm, will sometimes ask her "Don't you wish John was fucking you?" and she will be so near to cumming that she can't lie, and will cry out "Yes! Let him fuck me" and at point we both have very intense orgasms while we both fantasize about "John" fucking her.

Little Comments Mean So Much

We were visiting some friends this last weekend and staying in a motel.

Sunday morning she surprised me for Valentines Day by coming out of the bathroom in a short leopard print night gown and thigh-hi's. :eek: She asked if I was interested, and if not, she would go find someone who was. I almost took her up on the offer, but couldn't resist her for myself.:D

One time while making love to me she just opened up and started talking about how much in love her and her boyfriend were. Of course I had one of the best orgasms of my life right then and there.

Users who are viewing this thread