Wife's Best Friend

• Thread starterrjh57
  • Start date

rjh57

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2016
florrida
My wife has a hot blonde friend named Stef a real cock tease . Stef seemed always teasing me saying i had a little cock she was single at the time .When we where alone she loved getting on top of me and making out but thats as far as it went. My wife was going out of town with the kids i had too work Stef winked at me i though of damn another make out fun i figured . After Darlene kissed me good bye i poured a nice cold beer and watched some football .Half hour later the door bell rang there was Steff in a long coat i said Darlene is not here she laughed and said i know. Steff took off her coat my eyes popped out nothing under just high heels and thigh highs and she fell into my arms . She got on her knees unzipped my pants pulled out my 7 inch and very thick cock kissed the tip looked up at me said she was sorry she called it small .Asked me what she could do too make it up to me i told her i never had a girl swallow my cum she saluted wish granted sucked my balls licked the shaft then went to town , I told her i was cumming only made her suck harder shot ropes of cum in her mouth she looked up at me opened her mouth showed me my cum the closed her mouth and opened it my cum was gone. Enjoy it Ron i told her was the best bj i ever received at that second Stel cell phone rang oh hi Darl she said look at me it is for you Darlene said too me hope you enjoy my present i told her i will not have too return this one we both laughed said i love you she said enjoy your week end stud. Stef and i fucked all week end i came so many times my cock hurt .Years later i was the best man at her wedding she whispered in my ear i was the best man in more ways than one.

Reactions: Disco-cuck and tterry298