• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifes best friend

• Thread startercuckoldhubby001
  • Start date

cuckoldhubby001

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 26, 2007
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

more pics of herrrrrrr

couple moreeeeeeeeee

she is HOTTTTTTTTTT

every guy would love to bang her. you should tell your wife they could practice on u until she gets her confidence up, and u would be willing to clean them both out after

tell us how it goes

tag team

your wife's friend is SEXY!!! i would love to have my wife have one of her girl friends play together with another man, and humiliate me. nothing better then serving and waiting on two beautiful women!!! good luck to you...

Very nice. Either youy are a pro photographer or she is a pro model. You just dont get that facial expression and poise in amateur shots.

Cool, more BS shots. That isn't your wife's friend and you know it.

Your full of bullshit!

So she is wearing a see-thru teddy and posing naked for a man who is not her husband or boyfriend and she is shy and quiet?

Gimmee a break. :confused:

heh... he is a lying sumbitch

This Reminds Me Of My Wife Freinds When They Would Come Round To Our House Before Going Dancing/clubbing My Cock Would Be Stirring Couldnt Wait For My Wife To Come Home To Lick Her Already Wet Pussy.

Your wifes friend is so fucking hot!! Would love to see your wife also, she's a true nut breaker!!

She is hot

She is really hot. Similiar to my ex. You are lucky man. My email etb4wv@comcast.net

I would love to be her cuck toy any time! I would help get her and her lover ready, and clean whatever needs to be cleaned afterwords!

He is full of it. She is an actress, I've seen her in many low budget "R" movies!

If she was my wife ...

...I'd never let her out of the house except to fuck a black man.

for cuckoldhubby

you know, it's clowns like you who make this site hardly worth the effort of signing on. might I suggest titling your future posts: "a woman I'd like to get if I had balls"?

Nic pics. She is a hottie
Definately not amatuer, either the model or the photography.

Looking GOOD

Baby anybody who wouldn't want to fuck you would be bad sick.

Users who are viewing this thread