• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's big ass

• Thread starterlilsukr
  • Start date

Should I eat Black cum out of her married white ass hole?

• Total voters
L

lilsukr

My wife wears clothes that show off her ass. She loves men staring at it. We went to a dance club and separated to see who'd get hit on first. I did, but she got hit on by a huge Black guy. She got pretty fucked up and forgot I was even there. She was hot for him. I know she fucked him the next day while I was fishing. She denied it. She sure walked funny. Tell me what you think of her and what you'd do to her with your BBCs! I would love to see cum shots on her wedding ring for me to jack off to, please post!!!

Attachments

• TBGASa.jpg
    TBGASa.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 376
  • T3a.jpg
    T3a.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 547
  • T2a.jpg
    T2a.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 412
  • TFTA2a.jpg
    TFTA2a.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 383
Wife's hemroid

By the way, that night I noticed that her hemroid was shoved up inside her ass hole.

Wow! She's hot!!! Dang you're lucky to have such a hot wife, especially since she likes being shared! Hope you get to see her plowed by some big black cock soon. That would be an awesome sight!

Maybe she could dip her finger in and get a nice coating on the ring herself!:)

lilsukr said:
By the way, that night I noticed that her hemroid was shoved up inside her ass hole.

Wow, I don't know if I'll ever be able to get aroused when visiting this site ever againt.

I'm all for mature women, i like a lot of stuff most other guys find gross, like fat girls, hairy poon, all kinds of stuff. But hermoroids, wow, just wow.

Fucking disgusting. YOu have to be just trolling dude. Take your ugly fuckin wife and go away.

Razor said:
Fucking disgusting. YOu have to be just trolling dude. Take your ugly fuckin wife and go away.

What I do find disgusting is the way you choose to express your feelings toward other members and their posts...
I suggest you find a more acceptable one next time... And read the rules !

s_zip99 said:
What I do find disgusting is the way you choose to express your feelings toward other members and their posts...

WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!

Personally, I love the way lilsukr's wife looks. Thanks for sharing her with us!

Oh, and judging from the poll, I'm not the only one who thinks she's hot!;)

Nice pussy

I bet that pussy smells and taste really nice . And I love an ass with some meat on it . Your wife looks fine to me and i would love to see that hairy pussy dripping black bulls cum .

More of my wife

WANT TO FUCK HER? See her with BBC? WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO HER? Cum on her ring. Want to fuck her ass hole with your BBC?

Attachments

• T3a.jpg
    T3a.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 96
  • T6a.jpg
    T6a.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 110
  • T7a.jpg
    T7a.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 110
  • TAa.jpg
    TAa.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 91
  • TBGASa.jpg
    TBGASa.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 99
Forgive me for not finding hemmorids sexy...

Made for any big fat cock

lilsukr said:
WANT TO FUCK HER? See her with BBC? WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO HER? Cum on her ring. Want to fuck her ass hole with your BBC?
If I was a big black bull I would fill all your wifes hot looking fuck holes . That pussy your wife has WOW ! god I would love to taste and smell your wifes pussy and yes lick her hemorrhoids . And with a COUPLE of thick slimy black mens cum loads dripping out of it to lap up . OH YEA ! I think she would make a good black mans nigga bitch . Now get working on that .

Razor said:
Forgive me for not finding hemmorids sexy...

You don't have to... It's your choice, your life, your taste... Even disagreements can be expressed in a pleasant, non-offending way. This is what it should have been more apropriate...

That IS a beautiful ass on her, I bet it's poetry in motion when she walks! Any pics of her with daisy dukes on, or boy shorts?

Users who are viewing this thread