• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's black master told me to post this

• Thread starterjeffbogseth
  • Start date

jeffbogseth

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2007
Wife's black master told me to post this picture that he took of her. This is how he has her dress during the day while I'm at work and they're having their fun.

Nasty

That is just nasty, sorry....

Wow

Now anyone who knows me will know my tastes in ladies, dark hair, big smile, figure on the larger side, but still shapely. This girl has the lot, she is gorgeous, look at that smile, if you saw her walking into the room looking like this you would be in no doubt as to what she wanted. Oh my word, this woman is HOT. I'd wish you luck but you already had it by the truck load to land this woman, lol.
Moomoo231

pure hottie

Damn! Yeah, she's fucking hot! Is Master going to get her pregnant? Please post more pics of her.

Hot

Shes very hot...when you're at work, do you imagine her lips wrapped around his big cock sucking the cum out of his balls? Or her big tits swaying back and forth? Or that nice full ass and pussy being used while you deal with the daily bullshit of a job? Does she allow you to touch her? This is a very sexy scenario..send more pix

Here are some more pics.

And some more.

Good for you!

You are absolutely beutiful and both of you should be very proud of your pictures. You have a very lucky man and I hope he treats you as such.

Tammy
Jax. Fl.

ddd904@yahoo.com

SMOKING HOT. NICE HOT WIFE! she has a well hung bull!!!! I would say you all have got it going . TKS okdeacon:eek:

where is the pics?

I cant see nothing?

Users who are viewing this thread