• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wifes black past

• Thread starterchris73
  • Start date

chris73

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2007
before me and my wife got married i knew she had fucked this black lad we both knew but she didnt know that i knew.when we first started dating my friends told me she was a bit of a slut in her younger days.anyway we were out about a month ago in a club and while we were sitting there drinking this lad came over to us and said do you remember me,it took a few seconds but we both remembered him and got talking.at this point my wife had no idea what i knew about them years ago,we talked for a while and he said ive got to get back to my mates so we carried on as we were,later that night as the drinks flowed we talked about past partners and she confessed to sleeping with the lad that came up to us in the club.i acted surprised but found it a turn on knowing my wife had sucked and fucked this lad as well as having a threesome with his mate aswell.as the drinks kept flowing she said she needed the toilet and got up and staggered to the loos and as she did i saw this lad following her,as i got suspicious i followed them to see what was going to happen.when i got to the toilets i saw them both hurry into the ladies,looking round before i followed them in i sneaked into the next cubicle to listen.all i could hear was some fumbling around and the sound of kissing so i stood on the toilet to have a peek over the top.i was turned on to find my wife with this big black cock in her hand wanking him off and his hand down the front of her panties,luckily they were to engrossed with each other to notice me looking at them and getting a very stiff hard on.as they played with each other she said how she had missed his big black cock and at that point she turned round pulled her dress up and pulled her thong down and asked him to fuck her,by this time i was ready to get my cock out and start wanking myself off as he fucked her up against the toilet door.seeing this i sneaked out and went back to where we were sitting and pretended as nothing had happened.when she came back i said where have you been to which she said there was a que in the toilet.when we got home that night i fucked her stupid knowing that she had fucked a big black cock that night and pretended i saw or knew nothing what happened that night...

I am amazed

This is a nice yarn. It could be better if you add paragraphs.

For sure, I thought the education system in the U.K. is better than what I am seeing here.

Users who are viewing this thread