• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's Blackmaled Fantasie

• Thread starterbrew1cool1
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

brew1cool1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2008
I think all of you masterfull writers need to hear and understand a "real" woman's fantasy and what exactly would turn-on a woman about being "taken".

I am going to try to put into words what drives me crazy sometimes fantasizing about this.

First I am sure that you understand that most of us women are brought up cherishing and coveting our choice of who we make love with......giving them my most sacred parts of my body...chancing the possibility of your cum impregnating me and...
(I NEED FOR YOU ALL TO UNDERSTAND THIS PART)

letting you have the ONE thing that you can't take....myself giving up control and cumming.... letting you control my pussy as it orgasms and giving you the power to cause it all and even letting you cum inside me...I don't believe in protection so you can imagine the helpless feeling that I would have.

We "guard" our bodies and, most importantly, all of our senses.....using the one thing we can to control a man! But, we are definitely a contridiction to men......we get together on a weekend nite and dress ourselves in scantily clad outfits and stroll thru a crowded club and enjoy watching you all as your eyes travel all over our bodies. It turns us on to think what you are imagining (but we certainly can not show it!).....we try to guess what is going thru your minds......"is he picturing my blouse off..kissing my nipples"....."could he be fantasizing about my skirt falling off and how I look in a thong?"..........We love these thoughts....as long as we stay in control......

What do I feel as a woman....

Taking me..from the saftey of my husbands hotel room during a trip...

Grabbed or drugged....feeling the fear of no control and what might be done to me....

Feeling my clothes starting to be removed..."Oh God!...please stop!" then the feeling of cool air as my body is ******* "My feelings of panic and shock as I realize they are seeing my body...parts of me that I would only show to someone"

My bra and panties removed......THIS is the part that would be so unbelieveable to feel "My most and ONLY private gifts to a man.... being seen nude and them having the mental picture for the rest of their lives....knowing what I look like naked...."

My body violated.....touched, rubbed, licked, kissed.....entered...
"The thought of someone doing this to me like this....feeling used....send shivers thru me. The thought of fighting the idea of what is happening to me and the FEAR of my body responding to them....fighting to make sure my nipples don't harden....fighting the desire to breath harder.....the FEAR of my pussy getting wet...and them knowing it....the feeling of being ashamed as they realize they are in control.

Control for them to do as they please...the shock and feeling of defeat if I were to let them make me cum.

The feeling of helplessness as I orgasm and see they have videoed it all.....ALL of it ...my body as it was unclothed, showing me as I can't fight from the shock from it all happening....worrying that someone might think I allowed it...pictures of my nipples as a stranger licks and sucks them.....hardening....My body as it jerks from the feeling of a tongue licking me...the fear if there were moans between the pleas to stop. The video captured my face as they slide inside me.....my pleas to stop being drowned out by the sounds of me being fucked...and talked to...

"Your nipples are sooo hard slut...I think you like me sucking them don't you?"

"Do you feel my cock sliding inside you?..Do you feel my bare cock inside you?....I would not want to ruin this feeling with a condom over it....I can feel everything inside you like this ...it slides in so easily...

"You know why don't you slut?" "You're so wet I slip in so easily...." "I am going to fuck you so deep and slow and then....

"Oh God....please..ahh...do this to me!"
"Do you feel that....the juices running down between your ass....I think you are ready...."

The cock inside me goes deeper and deeper and his voice starts to become dreamlike......then i feel it. My body starts to quiver and I try to stop the feeling inside me but I feel his lips on my nipple and I start to cumm...I try to hide it but he senses it and goes deeper in me and I explode in an orgasm.

As my orgasm reaches it's peak I hear his voice repeating over and over..."Cum slut, cum for the camara....show how much you like my cock inside you!"

I realize in horror that my orgasm had been going on for minutes and it was all on film, I imagined what it would show of me...and I realize my body is writhing under him and he had placed my hands around his head sometime during this...

As I feel the utter defeat and betrayel of my body ...he starts thrusting faster in side me (he never stopped...)I feel his finger touching my butt and he forces it inside me easily..

"You are going to cumm one more time for the video my little slut..."

I feel his finger and cock inside me and I can't fight it anymore...I hear myself moaning and breathing and I give in......I start to cum. As I cum I feel my hips being lifted higher and feel pussy stretched deeper as he finds my cervix with his cock. I hear him whispering....

"I want you to feel this....I want you to feel my cumm as it pours inside you...all inside you....everywhere...."

My face shows the helpless confusion as I realize what he is saying and ......Then I feel it....I feel warm fluid being ****** thru my cervix, feeling it going deep inside me...anywhere he wants it to by lifting my hips more. It continued for a long time.....slowly pumping me full for minutes.....I start to slowy pass out...

I awaken on my back with a pillow under my butt and I am in my skirt and blouse and shoes and I realize that it was a dream and sigh relief.

I hear the TV from the other room and realize my husband is back from his diving excursion. I slide off the bed and walk to the room and stare in shock as I see myself cumming over and over on the screen....I feel warm fluid running down the inside of my thigh and realize my bra and panties are missing.....I start to tremble and my pussy starts to pour cum down my thighs and calves....I fall to the ground and as I am crying there I see a note:

This copy of the tape is for you.....only mention its existence or what happened to anyone and your cute little pussy will be seen by everyone in your address book from your purse I have.....at this moment the video is being edited for sale in all states but yours. If you would like to keep it out of your state and out of your friends hands tell your husband you had an emergency at home and you will see him in a few days. Put your skimpiest bikini bottoms ...no top for you slut..on now and bringing nothing else....take a cab to the airport to my private plane. You will be making more "interesting" videos for my company.....you will be seen as the slut you are by millions
I cried as I started unbuttoning my blouse.......

Attachments

• Luscious.jpg
    Luscious.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,162
Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Well written - I like your point of view

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you will continue your story! ;)

I long for the same thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread