Wife's boyfriend filling her with sperm.

• Thread starterimpotentcuckold
  • Start date

impotentcuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2023
Will he breed her?

FSCN0242.JPG

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, Fuckbull, sluthunt and 18 others
Did she pick him to impregnate her?

• Love
Reactions: BreedYourWife and impotentcuckold
If he doesn’t succeed I’d love to 😜

Females are designed to be filled full of male seed as nature intended to reproduce, hence its a pleasurable act. Nature and morals dictate to most that this should only be a male who is a life long partner who will care for her and be there to bring up the young created from this act.

If she is happy within this LS already, has her male who can and is prepared to perform one of these functions why shouldnt she have the pleasures of another male inside her?

In the traditional meaning of a cuck husband it means a male who raises another males child as his own, regardless of if he knows this is the case.

As cuckoldry has been about as long as there has been humans its something billions of men will have done overtime.

Its only as society has changed and with the social payments that a female is able to breed and live without a man in her life.

God thats ended up rather deep!

As a cuck i have often enjoyed seeing my wife and life partner sinking onto another mans cock, knowing she was fertile and unprotected as he then emptied his balls into her.

4047.jpg
4720am.JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, sluthunt, aruspice and 13 others
windymiller said:
Females are designed to be filled full of male seed as nature intended to reproduce, hence its a pleasurable act. Nature and morals dictate to most that this should only be a male who is a life long partner who will care for her and be there to bring up the young created from this act.

If she is happy within this LS already, has her male who can and is prepared to perform one of these functions why shouldnt she have the pleasures of another male inside her?

In the traditional meaning of a cuck husband it means a male who raises another males child as his own, regardless of if he knows this is the case.

As cuckoldry has been about as long as there has been humans its something billions of men will have done overtime.

Its only as society has changed and with the social payments that a female is able to breed and live without a man in her life.

As a cuck i have often enjoyed seeing my wife and life partner sinking onto another mans cock, knowing she was fertile and unprotected as he then emptied his balls into her.

4047.jpg
4720am.JPG
Has he shared her ?

My father had died a year before and my mother had not dated, I was the only white guy in an all Black jazz band. We were rehearsing in my basement when my mother came down and saw me sucking a cock. She was shocked , but we had a long discussion and she ended up getting fucked by one of the other band members and later all the other guys fucked her and she became a total addict to BBC. We got her a one time job in a Black brothel in another city that only had Black clients and she fucked 50 guys in 3 days. It is a great thing to have in common with my mother.

• Love
Reactions: YumGrool, Rbm, Custer Laststand and 3 others
windymiller said:

4047.jpg
4720am.JPG
Very lovely pictures, would love to see more of her. Has she been impregnated by her bf

Reactions: rwall, Hubofhotwife and fredanddaisy
windymiller said:
often enjoyed seeing my wife and life partner sinking onto another mans cock, knowing she was fertile and unprotected as he then emptied his balls into her
Nothing like it especially when witnessing it for the first times

• Love
Reactions: fredanddaisy and Hubofhotwife
natasnaikul said:
Nothing like it especially when witnessing it for the first times
You are exactly right! Nothing like the first time! I still remember the first time I watched Holly get fucked!

Reactions: fredanddaisy and natasnaikul
natasnaikul said:
Nothing like it especially when witnessing it for the first time I watched my wife getting fucked by an stranger or my mother getting fucked by one of my Black fiends for the first time . Ii was really surprise when I went upstairs and into her bedroom and she was naked with a fellow band member. I said, "Mom, are you ok? " and she said ""Yyes, sent up the rest of you friends" She was addicted to Black cock from the very first time.

Last edited:
Reactions: natasnaikul, Pghperv and Rbm
MatureHollyandCuck said:
You are exactly right! Nothing like the first time! I still remember the first time I watched Holly get fucked!
Watching her bull unload in her up close for the first time is enough to get anyone hooked

_352881.gif

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, aruspice, Custer Laststand and 3 others
It takes a certain type of wife to do and want to do this in front of her locked husband.

It also takes a certain type of sexually deviant husband to watch his unprotected fertile wife after several hours of intense play being pumped full of another mans live cum.

It takes a certain type of sexually deviant couple for her to then try capturing as much of her juices and his cum into in her knickers, before showering. She then asks her Cuck to wear this pair of wet knickers so her juices, her cum and his cum sticks to his locked bursting balls and hairs.

It takes an odd couple to then leave, holding hands like newly weds, she still with her lovers cum inside her, he wearing her cum filled knickers encase in female underwear and tight female jeans.

It takes a strange wife to then like on route home to briefly go shopping and then stop at her parents or brothers. As we sit at their table, coffee in hand, she explaining away her tiredness as a few too many last night.

Only her brothers dogs know differently constantly sniffing my crotch, smelling either her juices or his cum.

4836879367.JPG
7946794796494808707800707.JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sluthunt, aruspice, Custer Laststand and 2 others