Wife's Boyfriend

• Thread starterrocky341
  • Start date

rocky341

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2006
My wife and her boyfriend have finally gotten together after more than 3 years. They found each other on the internet and this New Years she finally started fucking again. We went to pick him up to party and spend the night at our house, he just recently moved in to the area.
I loved watching her get ready just like she used to when she would go out looking. I walked in to the shower to bathe with her and she was shaving her legs, then she let me feel how she had shaved her pussy for him. I watched the gleam in her eyes as she prepared it brought back some good memories we had in the past. I was anxious to get on with it, but I had waited this long...
He's always been able to make her really wet just by being with him and I know this time was no exception. I used to love to watch her flirt, touch, and kiss him, she's so damn hot when she fucks around. Our sex life had been the pits since we moved away to this new city, we had sex, but she may as well have been asleep, and to see her excited like this again brought back awesome memories of our sex. I was with them when he fucked her the first time, but I got so ***** I **********. I did see some of it, I saw her on top riding him, what I saw of his dick looked to as thick as her wrist, I couldn't see it all because it was buried inside her. He’s a big Mexican guy about 6’5 maybe 270.
Back then when I asked her how big he was she said, "Not much bigger than you", I knew she was lying to spare my feelings I guess. When I finally made her understand it was ok she gave me an onslaught-he's sooo much bigger than you, his mother must have mated with a horse, he feels 100 times better than you, he reaches places inside me you never will, etc. She fucked him again shortly after that and this time it was much better she was really starting to get in to the hot wife thing, she got really good. But then as luck would have it we moved away and she lost touch with him, until a couple of weeks ago.
She discovered he had moved 30 miles north of us-what luck! She invited him over for New Years, but she was still acting reluctant, she really wanted to fuck, but I think she wouldn't admit to herself or me.
He came over and we started drinking-a lot-we all exchanged old stories and niceties and just before we got to the point of passing out he asked to go to bed. I showed him the spare bedroom and walked back to talk to my wife, she indicated she was tired and going to bed herself, I told her oh no and nudged her down the hall to his room, she went willingly.
I walked down that way to listen after about 5 minutes or so I could hear them talking and then I knew exactly when he stuck his big dick in her, I heard her say “Oh my God Victor, Unnnngh, and then I heard the bed start creaking really loud, like he was trying to break the bed, with ever powerful stroke he gave her she moaned from deep with in her, “Uuunnngg”, as he got faster her moans got a little faster and louder, I listened for about 10 minutes and went to my bedroom, I lay awake for about half and hour and drifted off to sleep, the door swung open she was wearing her shirt but nothing else, I asked if she had fucked and noticed the clock they had been at it for over 2 hours, she hopped up on the bed and spread her legs for me to see. Her pussy was swollen and red gapping open and covered in cum, his cum this time seemed thicker than last it was more watery. I dove down and began to clean her. She won’t admit it, but I know he made her cum, I’ve tried to convince her that it’s ok if she came with him, but she insists she didn’t. Whenever she’s come with me her clit swells the size of the end of my thumb and her legs shake and quiver, this was exactly where she was at now, she almost couldn’t take my mouth on her pussy, but she let me because she knows I like it, we both do, she had an orgasm and shoved my head away she couldn’t take anymore. Her shirt was soaked in cum around the bottom, I complained about it and she told me, “Get used to it”. Then she said let’s go down to his room and led me by the hand, we walked in but he was ********** and wouldn’t wake up, so she pulled his dick out to suck him awake, I pushed her head down to it and she said, “wait I’ll get to it hold on”. I heard the sucking sounds of her mouth on his big cock then she pulled her head off and showed it to me, what I was a dick 2-3 times thicker than me and more than twice as long, I was awestruck and wondered where my little wife had fit all that, it would have to be in her stomach for God’s sakes. His nuts were huge my two were the size of his one, no wonder he leaves so much cum in her. Unfortunately he stayed dead asleep and after laboring a while on his dick we decided to go back to our room.
She let me fuck her, I lasted no where near as long as he did and came like I hadn’t in years. Her pussy was so stretched I know she couldn’t feel me, hell it felt like I was swimming inside her she was so big. She let me clean her again.
I love my wife and she loves me. I love how sexy and hot this makes her and it makes our sex life so much better, I’m so happy she’s finally fucking again. I can’t wait till the next time.

good for you

We had a "dry spell" a while back, too, and it wasn't until it had gone on for a while that we both realized how much we missed the wa OUR sex life improved when Sally had a lover. Now that your wife and her lover are back together, and you all see how good it is, I hope you're all comfortable enough to see how it develops.

Good luck, thanks for sharing your story, and keep us posted!

Cuckold Paul

Thank you Paul, it was great to have her back again, we are meeting again soon.

that was so hot. I loved every minute of it. thanks for posting it.
I too remember how my wife missed her regular boyfriend. he didn't move though. he got married and was torn between seeing my wife and remaining faithful.
I met with him just before his first anniversary. I convinced him to go out shopping with me for a ring for my wife and one for his. he got his wife a very precious pinky ring with a nice sized stone. I got my wife a dinner ring with 3 stones . I told him it was to remember our many 3 somes. he grinned at me and said he so misses them. I told him he didn't have to. he said he wanted to be a good husband. I asked if he jacked off. he said yes. I said he didn't have to. he could come see her when he needed soem sex. We signed up for a class at the local college. we went faithfully for a few weeks and then I would go and he would see my wife. I would give him a full set of notes and he would be screwing the hell out of my wife. One day I got home early from class and joined them like we used to. I sucked him off after he pulled out and licked her clean while he watched. he was so happy and so was she. We have been meeting like this for several years now and we all love it.

Keep going