• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's Butt

• Thread starterthanos
  • Start date

thanos

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2006
I've always teased her about how round and brown her asshole is, I love the way its peeking out around the panties. She doesn't know I posted this but give some replies and I'll show her the post maybe get her to pose for some without the panties.. :rolleyes:

lovely

tell her that lovely ass made my cock hard and I would fuck her in a heart beat. I would love to stuff her full of cock and cum deep in her pussy and ass.

Id like to lick and finger her ass to get it ready for my hard cock......

Hot ass

Very sexy. I love to see a nice asshole presenting around a thong like that. She is blessed with a very attractive shape, I'm getting hard just hoping she will share more.

beautiful ass just right for licking and kissing and of course fucking thanks

Man, that sweet ass needs a good spanking first. Very nice!!

Great ass shot

Nice ass shot Thanos. That pic makes me wish I was standing behind her. I'd lick that pussy a few times before I move that thong aside and licked from her clit to her asshole. I'd bring her to an orgasm with my tongue before I whipped out my ragging hard cock. Thanx for the pix

I dont lick pussy and I definitely dont lick ass but you can damn well bet I'd fuck that hole real rough n hard
monsta

Would look best with a BBC ramming into it and making her scream for more.

Shes gorgeuos

Tell your wife shes got a beutiful ass. Its got a really girl-next-door look. Love the way her asshole looks through the g string.
Please, please keep the pics coming.
Honey, please show us more! :D

Arse

Man what a gorgeous Ass your lady has :)>

I would just love to have some hot cum pooped out of that fine ass and into my face...she rocks!:D

Users who are viewing this thread