• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's Christmas gift

• Thread startermrdragon48
  • Start date

mrdragon48

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2011
My wife and I had an encounter with her and a few of my friends a few months ago, and she has not been able to stop talking about it, and keeps asking when we can try it again, she has made me eat her pussy after I cum in it but she said it is good but just not as good as having me eat her pussy after someone else cums in it. I have two friends at work that I have been joking around for years about them doing my wife, they are both black, I have seen them in the shower many times, one is really big the other is huge( like the size of a coke can and at least 12 inches long) so I asked them if they would really like to do my wife, and they said hell yea, so I invited them over for Christmas Eve. I told my wife to get all dressed up, that I had a big surprise for her, while she was getting ready I went down and got the family room ready, I had both guys tie a red bow around their cocks. When my wife was done I blindfolded her and walked her down the steps, when we got to the family room I had her take the blindfold off. When she say the two black guys standing there she started to giggle and looked at me, and all I said was Merry Christmas. She went right down to her knees and started sucking and rubbing both guys, after a few minutes I stopped her, and helped her get undressed, while I was taking off her thong I noticed that her leg was wet, when I felt her pussy it was so wet that it was running down her leg, she just looked at me and smiled. She went right to her back after she was undressed and pulled the smaller of the two guys between her legs and begged him to fuck her, which he did, while the other guy knelt next to her so she could suck his dick, the first guy must have fucked her for 20 to 30 minutes, until she stopped him and said she wanted him to cum in her doggie style. She got on all fours with her ass in the air and the first guy started to bang her deep, before long he yelled that he was going to cum, as he filled her pussy with cum she moaned. The HUGE guy quickly knelt behind her and jammed his big cock into her pussy, she yelled, I thought that it was pain at first, but she yelled deeper and harder. The HUGE guy was banging the crap out of her, when he said that he was going to cum, my wife yelled for him to cum deeper in her pussy, as he pushed his huge cock in deeper, she yelled deeper, I did not think that my wife could take a cock that big that deep into her pussy, but she did. After the second guy came in her pussy she called me over, and told me to lie down and lick her clit, which I did and it tasted great, after she came she wanted to open my mouth and let all the cum run into it, so I opened my mouth and she sat up and filled it with cum, she said don't swallow it just hold it. She got up and told me to let the cum run out all over her tits and pussy, she then wanted me to rub it all in. She then told me to fuck her and cum in her pussy, which I did she then had me lick her pussy again. Afterwards she told me that this was the best Christmas present ever, Then she said that because this was so great that she was going to ask two or three of her girls friends to join us the next time, so that I could have a treat.

Users who are viewing this thread