wife's comments

• Thread starterbobloblaw100
  • Start date
B

bobloblaw100

Lately ive been teying to get my wife to fantasize about cuckolding me. Ive opened up to her about this being my biggest fantasy. Shes only had sex with me, but one of her ex boyfriends took out his hard cock and she told him "is that as big as it gets?" Even though im trying to push her cuckolding me, she tells me a lot that i have a big cock and a lot of times she winces during sex cause , in her words, " you're going too deep!" I guess i should be happy about this though i want to be a cuckold maybe im more bull material? My dick is 7" long and about 5" diameter. What do you guys think?

I think you are confused! Being a cuckold or a bull has little to do with penis size. It is was drives you sexually. It sounds like you have cuck tendencies, but are you sure? Your wife will make the final decision if that is what you want to be, how does she feel about having sex with better (not necessarily bigger) men?

Susan's Slave said:
... how does she feel about having sex with better (not necessarily bigger) men?

Have you ever heard of men being known as "G-spot Aggressors"? These are men with the ability to explore and hit your wife's G-spot skillfully till she cum multiple times in a period of less than an hour.

You may enjoy watching your wife get fucked by a G-spot Aggressor (GSA), but you definitely don't want your wife to fall in love with his magic cock head, right?:p

That sounds like it would be great to watch. I feel like what drives my fantasy a lot is the image of her just getting fucked so good that she cant help but scream over and over. Im not into the idea of getting degraded too much or fluffing a bull though. I will have to look into GSA it sounds intruiging

MacNfries said:
You might want to concentrate more on tactics and less on equipment. ;)[/FONT]

And sometimes the tactics can be from the woman's side.

For example, my Japanese wife knows a tactic/method (we called it "chi" or flow of energy within body) to control the contraction of her vaginal muscles, thus to further increase the gripping power (or tighness) of her pussy wall onto a penetrated cock.

IMHO, that tactic alone can make even the smallest cock:eek: in the world to cum inside her within minutes (or even in just seconds)...:D

MacNfries said:
.... so the little lady took me over to a waist high table, placed my cock on the table, yelled BONZAI and put a karate chop on my cock, and wax flew out both of my ears.[/FONT] :p

LOL:D:D That must be very painful..:eek:

Thank you Susan's Slave

Susan's Slave said:
I think you are confused! Being a cuckold or a bull has little to do with penis size. It is was drives you sexually. It sounds like you have cuck tendencies, but are you sure? Your wife will make the final decision if that is what you want to be, how does she feel about having sex with better (not necessarily bigger) men?

You have hit the penis on the head with your reply.

................................................................................................
Naughty....I have seen the advert for the place in your fifth pic/Cumbox
................................................................................................

Attachments

• 1081015406.jpg
    1081015406.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 155
  • caught%20hm.jpg
    caught%20hm.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 154
  • ID40064_6.jpg
    ID40064_6.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 170
  • idealgurl4cuck.jpg
    idealgurl4cuck.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 138
  • cuckplace1.jpg
    cuckplace1.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 162
Letting your wife take a man who has a larger penis is probably more exciting for the husband who is being cuckolded. You could find other attributes like physique or some type of fetish (dom type) of guy to take your wife and make you a cuck. She may not care about cock size but you could make her interested in something else that she may enjoy to make this cuck fantasy happen for you.

Thank you Mimi, I apologize if I gave anyone a "wax job".

affairsguaranteed said:
...extramarital affairs

Are you an affiliate marketer and be here only to advertise your affiliate website?...:rolleyes: