• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifes Discovery

• Thread starterTrick1513
  • Start date

Trick1513

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2006
I posted this last night but for some reason it did not get on the site. My wife is now pissed and said that I would pay dearly for my indiscrection. I'm tring this again and maybe it will get posted.

My wife told me that I had to post this story before midnight tonight or pack my stuff and get out. All this got started back in Feb 2007 just after Valentines day. It was a normal Valentines Day for dinner, drinks, and sex. What happened was after Feb 14th that got me in the situation that I face tonight. After Feb 14th my wife had several days off from work and with all that spare time on her hands she likes to play computer games. Well on her first day off she found she found the computer on and logged into my side. Apparently I forgot to log off the day before. She found all the web sights that I had been hanging out in, this one of course, that have got me into so much trouble, a few bi sights, and a couple swingers sights. Without out my knowledge my wife checked out all these sights and made a decision to see if I was really into this sort of activities or just curious. For about three weeks after the 14th there was nothing, complete cold shoulder from my wife. She didn't let on that she knew about the sights or anything else. She would just make accuses that she was tired or just didn't feel like sex. Very unusually for my wife not to like sex. One night it was somewhere around the first week of March she called and told me she was going out with the girls from work to have a few drinks. Nothing unusual because we both on occasion stop off with the people we work with to have a cold one or two. She didn’t arrive home till after eleven and I was already in bed. She climbed in and told me she was horney as hell and for me to eat her, and eat her good. With out delay I went down on her and did as she had asked. She was very wet and a little tangy, but she had been at work all day and had been out for several hours so I didn’t think anything of it. After she had had five orgasms she rolled over onto her side of the bed and said she was tired and was going to sleep. I asked about me and she just told me to jerk off and I’d be ok. Somehow during the time that I had been eating her she had repositioned herself onto my side of the bed and it was soaking wet. I lay in the wet spot and slowly wanked my cock till I came all over my chest and belly. When I went to get up and get a towel she grabbed my arm and told me not to move and go to sleep. My wife is one of those women that after sex she likes to stay where she is and relish in the afterglow, “the sheets can be washed and so can you.” This seem to happen two to three time a week, she would go out with the girls and when she came home I would eat her till she couldn’t take anymore and then I would be allowed to wank my cock till I came on myself then to sleep. Nothing else, no pussy, no blowjobs, no anal and she wouldn’t even touch me except for holding my head in her pussy. I was becoming very frustrated and wasn’t getting any answers when I questioned her on what was going on. My wife has been planning a trip to see her family this week, which is normal because she usually makes the trek once a year. I was getting a littlie desperate in my pleas for some pussy and on Monday the 7th she called me at work and told me that she was leaving to see her family on Tuesday and she wanted to have a really special time with me before she left. I was excited as hell and was willing to do anything to get back into my wife’s holes. She told me that she had set up the spare bedroom and there was a list of instructions on the fridge that if I followed them exactly I would get what I had always wanted. When I got home from work I went straight to the fridge and read the note that she had left me. I was puzzled to say the least but did as she had instructed. The note was simple, shower, and then get into the spare bed and attach the restraints and the blind fold that were provided. “You will be able to secure all but one of the devices but don’t worry, I’ll take care of that one when I get home. I did as she had said and was laying on the bed waiting for her. I never herd her come into the room but instead felt her when she grabbed my arm and secured it to the strap and locked it into place. She told me that she would be back in a few minutes. I was hard as a rock and couldn’t do anything about it. Just before she placed my wireless headphones on my head, where I could hear music playing she told me to enjoy. Shortly after she left the room the music stopped and I could hear two people making out. It didn’t take me long to figure out it was my wife and another man were making out somewhere in the house. I have wireless microphones so she must have set them up before she went to work. I wasn’t long after I realized that she had brought another man home that I heard the bed squeak and someone pounding my wife’s pussy. She was being extremely vocal in her love making, making sure I heard everything that was going on. She kept telling the guy to fuck her and to fuck her hard, and how much she loved his big cock. She then switch to cum in my pussy, give me that huge load so I can feed it to my husband. That’s what he wants for me to fuck other men and feed him your cum. I heard him moan and grown, and her say Ohhh yessss, god you got a lot of cum. She told him that she would be right back and shortly afterwards I felt the bed move and she planted her cum filled pussy on my face. She told me to clean her good because she knew this is what I wanted. I ate her out, and then figured out that she had been bring me cummed fill pussy home for me to eat for the past two months. After she was satisfied, I guess, she pulled off the headset and explained that she had seen the web sights and that she loved me very much, and that she would do anything to make me happy. She told me that the first time that I had eaten her out after parting with the girls she had some guy hitting on her all night. She danced with him several times and when she was getting ready to leave he made a comment that all she was a tease. She took him out to the parking lot, hiked up her skirt, pulled her panties aside and told him if he wanted to fuck her then go ahead. She said that it didn’t take long and he blew his nut in less than a minute. She also said that he was small and all it did was just make her horney. When she got home and I ate her freshly fucked cum filled pussy and didn’t say anything about it she knew that what she saw on the Internet is what I was looking for. She wasn’t sure so she went out again and the second guy had a huge cock and fucked her for an hour in the parking lot. When she came home and fed me her pussy and she knew that it was still full of his cum because she had very little in her panties she knew I was a sissy boy and a cuck. But she wasn’t sure and did it every time she went out until tonight. She found the guy that had fuck her so well the second time and explained to him her situation and he was more than happy to keep a cuckold husband satisfied and his slut wife. But I was to no longer to sleep in the same bed as my wife or have sex with her in anyway. She also told me that she was still going to see her family but her boy friend was going with her. She rolled a condom over my cock and started to stroke me gently as she explained the rest of the rules. Her last statement was that if I ever wanted out of our new relationship that all I had to do was to pack my bag and move on. She grabbed my balls and I shot my load into the condom. As I was coming down from my orgasm she gently pulled the condom off and emptied the contents into my mouth. She then put something over my cock that was cold and felt medical. I found out the next morning that it was a CB-3000 cock cage. Before she replaced the headphones over my ears she told me that she really did love me and that in the morning she would put out my cloths for work. For the rest of the night I heard them fucking, over and over again. I don’t know how many times I was awakened from the sound of the two of them fucking. The next morning my wife took off my blind fold then made me look at her swollen and cumed fill pussy before I was allowed to eat her to another orgasm. She unlocked me and told me to get ready showered and ready for work. When I came out of the shower my cloths were laid out on the bed with a bright pair of lacy panties on the top. As I looked at them she came up behind me and said “isn’t that what sissy boys wear.” I put on what she had given me and left for work with another man in my bed and a very satisfied wife. When I got home from work that afternoon she had left me another not. The note was short and simple, “your cloths have been moved into the spare bedroom and if you haven’t noticed the master bedroom has been locked, see you in a week. She said that she is going to log onto this site and read this tale, and fill in what ever I have left out. We will see. Be careful what you leave on your computer, you never can tell who will be looking at it.

hmm

actualy it did post so tell her that because I read it last night, with the update to the server it seems that many things posted yesterday got dropped off, so you can kiss her feet and tell her you did lol

great story Keep going

Have you heard of paragraph breaks?

Users who are viewing this thread