• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's Doctor Visit

• Thread starterFunKatyCouple
  • Start date

FunKatyCouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 19, 2011
This is my wife's story of her most recent visit with the new Doctor...

So this past Friday, I had another visit with doctor. This visit was for a vaginal ultrasound to check for cysts on my ovaries and fibroid tumors. So the visit was scheduled for 8:30 am. I wore a white summer dress with yellow tank top and yellow polka dot wedge sandals. I prepared for this visit like it was a date. I have not been on a date with anyone besides my husband in several months. I was excited and anxious. The anticipation of seeing him again made all of my juices begin to flow. I couldn't sleep, thinking of him touching me and knowing that he would do it again. I became so aroused thinking of what would I do? How would I respond to him? Will he notice my purple glittered toes this time. Yes, my body does not lie. My breasts aching and nipples swollen. My freshly shaven vagina is slick with my juices.
So the nurse comes and gets me and she asks me a few questions and she tells me that doctor has just called and he is running a few minutes late, he had to make rounds at the hospital. So I say ok. She also instructs me to empty my bladder, stating that he has to use a probe that goes inside the vagina and takes the pictures. I go to the restroom and of course I cannot urinate. But I'm not too worried since I did before I left home. Doctor comes in, he comes in the room with me and rubs my right arm and says, how are you today? thanks for waiting. I'm sorry I kept you waiting. GET UNDRESSED! The nurse had initially told me I should only undress from my waist down. So when he left the room I began to take my dress off. I left my bra and my tank top on. So when he knocked on the door, he came in...he left the door slightly ajar because his nurse had not come in yet. He said in a low tone as I'm sitting on the edge of the table with the sheet draped across my thighs, 'Is this what undressing is to you?' before I could answer his nurse walked in and he began talking at a normal tone about what he would be looking for in this exam. So I'm on the table, my feet in stirrups and doctor is on a stool in between my open legs. I'm so wet before he even slides one finger inside me. He then shows me the probe that will be penetrating my vagina this morning. This probe is about 7in long and maybe an inch in diameter. He places lube on the probe and he asks me to open my eyes and look at the probe. He says it may be uncomfortable but just take a deep breath. So he puts the probe in. It met no resistance...I was already soaked, no lube needed. The nurse is up by my head,next to the monitor asking me to look as she show me the imperfections of my cervix and ovaries. He rubs the inside of my thigh and his left hand goes up my right thigh over my knee down my calf. He then stands in between my legs, the probe in his right hand and he is placing so much pressure on the probe inside me, he is not saying a word. the nurse has to remind him as she is looking at the monitor that she sees a fibroid and he then repeats what she said. He is holding my right thigh and he has his finger along with the probe in my vagina. My juices are spilling out...I can't help it. So the nurse states they should have all the pictures they need.so he touches the inside of both thighs right hand to left thigh,left hand to right thigh and says, you can get dressed now. The nurse turns on the lights and yes the lights were off the whole time. The nurse leaves the room. Doctor stands looking at me and asks' are you sexually active? Why does he keep asking me this question? Yes was my simple reply. He looked at me like he wanted to say something else, but didn't. My phone rings for the second time and he handed me my purse and was almost mean in the way he said, 'can you turn that off while I'm talking to you' so I did. He noticed a questioning look and then asked me about work stuff and did I know a few of the doctors that he knew, sort of small talk. He then said, Ok I have a few suggestions for your birth control.....

• Love
Reactions: toolman and WhiteOnInRice
You need an "after hours appointment" without a nurse in attendance, so Doctor can say exactly what is on his mind and ask you for more specific information as to your current sexual activity. You will (of course) tell him every answer he is seeking, hiding nothing from him.

What were the suggestions for your birth control?

• Love
Reactions: toolman
She said he wants to try a IUC , which will mean another visit. She said she is going to try and make sure she is his last patient of the day.

• Love
FunKatyCouple said:
She said he wants to try a IUC , which will mean another visit. She said she is going to try and make sure she is his last patient of the day.

============

tell her to try the ICU :D

tell her of course.

FunKatyCouple said:

Good intention deserves an orgasm from Doctor Feelgood.

• Love
We went to Dr. Lehman's office in Destin at 3:30pm and I must say this guy has a very professional looking building and office decor. He had Jen change into a paper gown that barely covered the front of her body. Dr. Lehman seemed warm and engaging and was immediately very complimentary and flirty with Jen. I noticed his eyes travel over her body and he could see a lot of her in that little paper gown. He wanted a detailed sexual history which was both hot and sorta awkward at the same time. No matter how turned on I get about all the men who have fucked my wife, there is still the "*****" stigma that surface especially in the clinical environment of a doctor's office.
When Dr. Lehman asked about how many sexual partners she has had, really I don't think Jen knows. She simply laughed and said embarrassed, "Well, I guess I have seen a few guys." Dr. Lehman asked 50? 100? more and she just kinda looked at me and I said "probably more." He asked about her birth control history and Jen said that sometimes they used protection. I knew most of the men did not want or use condoms when they fucked her little pussy. He asked about STDs and Jen has luckily had nothing bad. He asked about her pregnancy history which involved two c-sections.

There is just something so vulnerable about seeing your wife on the table with her legs spread and a man we just met putting his fingers and various medical instruments inside her. So he examined her and I think seemed to take his time touching her pussy and having his fingers deep inside her body - probing her pussy and her ass. Veronica was right there with him and seemed to be enjoying the exam as well.

So everything is done and we are back in his office. Jen's HIV and hepatitis panels were negative and with that we are back in our car and headed home. At that point I needed to fuck her and proceeded to pound her little body into the mattress. It was like a angry, vengeful fuck after watching this stranger ****** so much of her life and body.

About My Beautiful Wife

Users who are viewing this thread