• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's fantasies of other men

• Thread starter54socalhusband
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

54socalhusband

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2006
As far as I am aware, my wife has never fucked another guy since we were married; however, having said that, what I do know is that she has the fantasy of it all of the time and she loves to tell me about her fantasies and about guys who hit on her.
The most recent fantasy she told me was just two days ago. She told me that while I was in the shower she had this fantasy, while she played with herself, of a guy coming into the bedroom and doing her, but he had to hurry to get done before I got out of the shower, and she had a climax while dreaming of this. The fantasy before this was of her being taken by two guys at one time, each wanting to take her, cum in her, do her, and make her cum. They argued with each other and fought over her, until one guy finally got her to cum, and then he told the other one how good he was and how pathetic the other guy was.

I'd love to share real life experiences with married men. I don't get the chance very often to share what really goes on in my marriage and in my bedroom, so write to me and let's chat, guy to guy, husband to husband, cuckold to cuckold.

hopefully she lets you screw other women
fair is fair

PM sent. You can run a search of my posts and learn more about my situation. We seem to be in similar boats. Would enjoy chatting if you would like; check your PM.

How many do you know ?

Do you share In these fantasies with your wife ? I"m always thinking of guys that my wife and I know . Have you or your wife ever talked and fantasized about guys you know ?

Does anyone check 'posts by' from the thread starters and find out that it's 3 years since this person posted the last of 17 posts?

LOL

greymaster said:
Does anyone check 'posts by' from the thread starters and find out that it's 3 years since this person posted the last of 17 posts?

LOL

The wife has probaby gone BBC by now. ;)

4-years-old thread ??
I'm dissapointed ...
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread