• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's FFM threesome with big-dicked stud

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
I recently posted about an encounter my wife Kris and I had with a guy named Gregg. Gregg had been married years ago to Kris' friend Laura, and he was blessed with a long thick cock. Kris wound up fucking him in our hotel room while I watched. I previously described how I was a bit unsettled watching Gregg shove his thick tool into my wife, hoping he wouldn't hurt her. Things turned out okay, as he was a gentle lover who gave Kris a chance to get used to his size before he started pumping in and out of her pussy. After he left my wife expressed a desire to see him again, and last night she once again got to spend a night in bed with Gregg.

But this time she invited not only Gregg but Laura to our house as well. Laura and Gregg had remained friendly, and after having a bit too much to drink the three of them ended up in the bedroom. My wife got to experience her first threesome with a guy and another woman.

Unfortunately I had to work late so I did not get to watch any of the lovemaking that took place in my bedroom. But when I got home Kris filled me in on some of the erotic details. She explained how she and Laura took turns playing with Gregg's big dick, licking all over his balls and up and down the shaft until he was fully hard and ready to go. She enjoyed watching Laura getting fucked by her ex, and by the time he finished shooting his cream in her, she was super horny and also needed to be fucked.

Kris was slowly stroking my cock as she went on to describe how she sucked Gregg to another hard-on and unrolled a condom onto his dick and then spread her legs for him. I couldn't believe how much she enjoyed having her girlfriend kissing her and sucking on her tits while Gregg slid his long prick in and out of her juicy cunt. When Kris told me she had a powerful orgasm just as Gregg started coming, I lost it and shot a big load all over my wife's hand.

I asked Kris to invite Gregg and Laura back to our place but she does not feel comfortable fooling around with them in my presence. Just the thought of my sexy wife playing around with her girlfriend and this well-hung stud is almost more than I can handle. I hope I can change her mind.......

Thanks for your comments Mac. After discussing this with Kris earlier tonight it seems that she would rather I not be there to see her friend naked, and she is also reluctant to have me witness some of the girl-girl activities that may take place.

I am thinking about how I can try to convince her that it would be a thrill to see Laura playing with her big tits and kissing her while Gregg takes turns fucking them with his big dick. I hope I can put her at ease and have her understand that it would be a tremendous turn-on for me to witness her and her friend sharing Gregg's cock.

Andrew, give her time/space to become fully addicted to meeting another couple often - then in a few month's time, kris will probably let your watch her in action 1-3 times to satisfy your curiosity.

Kris needs the privacy to open her pandora's box to see what secrets it holds in her subconscious mind. She may in time get to like same gender sex - but for now, let her dabble her toes and experiment without the emotional pressure of you watching.

Andrew super hot situation you’re having there. Undoubtedly many of us here are envious of your situation. Of course you want to get on in there and watch them, but your wife is not ready for that yet so I will also support Sarah’s conclusion that your wife needs some time. If I may add you don't seem to have anything to lose by letting your wife have these FFM three-ways. This shouldn't affect your situation because they are a solid couple, and you and your wife are also so it's really just about the sex. No doubt after your wife has enjoyed time with this other couple a few more times she'll relax and not only allow you to watch but desire you to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread