• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's first BBC

• Thread starteroslopar
  • Start date
O

oslopar

It's happend last week at a hotel in Oslo, Norway.Both she and me, cuckold hubby, loved it. Next time he hopefully will suck his bbc to make it clean from cum!

Attachments

• DSC01115.JPG
    DSC01115.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 2,626
:) We are glad that you both enjoyed the experience. When you get to suck your Wifes, Black Bulls Cock, you will really love it, and you will both be hooked, on, Big, Black Cock, forever. There will be no turning back for you both. My sissy hubby loves to suck Black Cock, and I love to take it, deep inside, my married, white pussy. Love and Kisses, Irene and babydollsissy!!!

Giving a head:)

Attachments

• K-R-L 031-2b.jpg
    K-R-L 031-2b.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,942
Way To Go

oslopar said:
It's happend last week at a hotel in Oslo, Norway.Both she and me, cuckold hubby, loved it. Next time he hopefully will suck his bbc to make it clean from cum!
Sure looks like she got broke in right. More photos if you please .Thanks A Lot.:p ;) :cool: :p okdeacon

her weird crack....

What happened to her asshole area?Looks like a shitty bleach job.Does she go to the nail/wax/parlors run by chinks?She might wanna try somebody else.

coinsidering breeding? how about some more pics

One more pics. She will meet a new black bull w/ 10 inch BBC to gether with this black bull soon. She will have DP.

Attachments

• K-R-L 028-2.jpg
    K-R-L 028-2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,641
  • K-R-L 029.jpg
    K-R-L 029.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,733
I am your greatest fan, please post more, alot more at that.

There was no turning back after my wife tasted BBC

wow

These pics are great. Show us more. I'm dreaming that its my wife and a black lover, the one she won't have.

vhair said:
What happened to her asshole area?Looks like a shitty bleach job.Does she go to the nail/wax/parlors run by chinks?She might wanna try somebody else.

And I'm sure your ass looks as fresh as a honeydew? Bitch, please...

Oslopar:

I apologize for the crude remarks that some unthinking idiot posted about your wife's skin tone in the first picture. I'm sure that pussy is sexy in operation as well as in person... However, not to be insulting, and I hope you and your wife won't take offense, I did a little photoshop fix up on the picture. (see attached). It was a simple thing to do, just took a few minutes. If you want to use this "modified" one, feel free.

Please take this as no implied criticism, as I'm sure I'd like to lick and fuck that pussy, as it is. But photographs deny the warmth, the sex, and the horny moment, and present the "facts" minus all the real stuff of sex which then tends to focus the observer on the unusual. You and you wife and her lovers don't care, I know. So please take no offense in my offering you this changed image. Sometimes, by correcting small flaws in a photo, we make the world more like we remember it.

Anyway, feel free to use it if you wish. I didn't have the original large data file to correct, so I hope the thumbnail is sufficient.

Anyway, thanks for the sexy pics, I hope you your wife and all her lovers are having a sexy time!

Random Facts

PS, I'm never sure whether the attachment is going to be posted from this email interface. If it isn't here, email me and I'll send it along to you.

Attachments

• attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 433
My wifes first BBC

Know how you and your wife feel. My wife got her first BBc last year and has never looked back.The first time she let me watch her suck and fuck her lover
I blew my load without even playing with myself. Waiting for her to let me suck
his big cock.Then I'll be a real cockold.

Pics

Would love to see some more pics, Pic's of both your wives. Wish my Gfriend would agree to something like this!!!!!!!!!

vhair said:
Her skin appears to have a condition called vitiligo, witch means there are areas of skin with no pigment. Those areas appear as white pathes in normal skin, and usually in areas where sun rarely shines (like armpits and between ass cheeks). It is not contageous and has got nothing to do with the stupidity of your remarks or your lack of brain.

Users who are viewing this thread