• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's first BBC

• Thread starterpapasmuff
  • Start date

papasmuff

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 21, 2006
Alittle Background, my wife and I have met a few people on this site and others, we are swingers, but the last 4 years we have been truck driving. So our sex life was down, but we paid off our home and got off the truck and got local jobs, to be home every night. While on the truck, she was my co-driver, we both gained some weight, she went from 130# to 175#. But since she's been working now she is down to 160# and still losing.
Lately she has met a few guys, both friends of ours, and she has been fucking them while I watched and sometimes joined in. Both are white guys and about 6" dicks. These guys our like her fuck buddies but I have always been there.
About a month ago she met a black guy on-line, and they have been chatting. Finally, the timing was right, we have a son at home and with work, and they decided to meet. I was at work, I told her to go and have a good time. She got the camera, her bag of tricks, and when I had to go to work she left to meet him. She came to my place at work a few hours later and told me they got a hotel room and he fucked the shit off of her. He was very polite, and did whatever she wanted. She let him pound her pussy with his 9" un-circumized dick and then he came over her face. (wife has pics on camera, I can post later when she gets home from work) She told me that he fucked she so hard that the maids at the hotel had to turn on the vacum cleaners to drown out the noises she was making. So he left for work, after being with her for only 45 minutes, and told her he wanted to see her again. I got off work, and he already paid for the room so we fucked like rabbits. I fucked her in the ass, which we havn't done in a few years. We walked to a local bar drank alittle, went back and fucked some more. The experience really lit both our fires, I can't wait for her to meet him again. He told her next time he wants me there to join in and get better pictures. I hope this wasn't too long or boring, first attempt at a true story here.

this is really exciting.

So great you both enjoy the same realities like a drug taking over your mind for spectacular results. You are on the same page with your thoughts, dreams and "mind-stretching".

When two people share fully, they become a "oneness of spirit in all ways possible" and one and one make 3+.

a few pics of wife

Attachments

• DSCN0043.jpg
    DSCN0043.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,332
another pic

sorry trying to upload pic having problems

Attachments

• DSCN0041.jpg
    DSCN0041.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 660
here is what she had to work with

pic of his cock

Attachments

• DSCN0081.jpg
    DSCN0081.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 513
Hey papa

Its rather hot to look at your sexy lady and know she enjoyed some fine bbc and to be able to see the black cock she got to enjoy. Its also hot to know she is a screamer for you know the black dude knew he was doing her some good. She has a fine ass and i bet she handled that big cock very well . You must be very proud of her. Oh the joy of having a REAL and ready Hot Wife. Does she intend to continue pleasuring black men with her hot sweet white pussy? :D okdeacon

during and after

he took these pics with wife's camera, hopefully next time I can be there to get pics

Attachments

• DSCN0094.jpg
    DSCN0094.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 798
  • DSCN0093.jpg
    DSCN0093.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 658
yes she does want to continue to get BBC she really enjoyed it

She took him bareback, that HOT!!! Post more pics of their encounter please!

he took the pics while fucking her, i wasn't there

Attachments

• DSCN0082.jpg
    DSCN0082.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 498
  • DSCN0085.jpg
    DSCN0085.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 497
  • DSCN0087.jpg
    DSCN0087.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 514
Wonderful, superb. Looks like you've got a steady thing ready to take place.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Great post!

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. Looks hot!

Ohhhh I luv that pic with the BULLS cummmm all over her face. Sure would have luv to lick up all that tasty cummmmm

Any more action to report? Great pics.

Users who are viewing this thread