• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifes first Black Cock

• Thread startersuperjet800
  • Start date
S

superjet800

Wifes first Black Cock (True)

We were out of town for the weekend. We went out for the night to a comedy club. Because of the way she looks they put us in the front row. One of the comedians caught the interest of my wife. He is a moderately known professional comedian. This and the fact that he was funny and black made my wife very hot. She had always had an interest in black men and they were certainly interested in her but she had never even kissed one. During his routine he was talking about how when a man talks to other women that there girlfriend will get pissed. Just then my wife suddenly she blurted out “That’s why you swing”. He immediately stopped and said “You guys are swingers?” I couldn’t believe what she had just done so I responded “We didn’t say that”. I thought it was best to let the crowd wonder if it was true after we just outed ourselves. As he continued on in his routine he stopped several times and looked over at us and said “Swinger? Really?” We definitely got his attention.
After his routine he was hanging out in the back of the club. My wife turned to me and asked if we could go back and talk to him. I knew she really liked him. She was very giddy. We went back and he was very friendly (I wonder why). He immediately wanted to know if we were swingers and some details about what it’s like and what we have done. I talked with them for a little and then decided to the bathroom to give them some space. She told him about a time when she picked up a guy at a hotel bar and then invited him back to our room to fuck her. He was no pussy and immediacy told her that he would be interested if that offer was made to him. She responded that she was interested and was sure I was game but would ask me first. When I returned she stepped away from him and let me know what was happening. Our hotel was just across the street so she instructed me to go ahead and pick up the room. It wasn’t that messy but she is a clean freak. I was so nervous as I went ahead wondering what they were doing or talking about back at the club. I got there and light a fire opened a couple beers and tidied up.
I went to the side door to let them in so the whole hotel would see our mischievous act. It took them a while but finally I saw them coming hand in hand across the street. Apparently they stopped on the way out in a secluded area and started kissing and feeling. They came in the side door and then up the stairs to our room. This guy was exactly what she had been wanting, cool, shaved head, well built, and hung. They sat on the bed as I sat on a chair across the room. We wasted no time. He asked me one last time if I was cool with it and then started kissing her. He immediately started feeling her body and unbuttoned her shirt. She took of his shirt and started rubbing his chest. She was loving her black stud as she was running her hands all over his chest. After he got her undressed he had her stand up in front of him in the light so he could get a good look at her body. I knew he was very pleased with what he was about to receive as he looked her over and turned her around slowly. Not only was she white but she very hot. She is the type of girl that other hot girls always think is very beautiful. She has a different exotic look. She is always popular at swing parties, even among the typical California blond silicone type women. She then dropped to her knees and proceeded to suck his dick.
It didn’t take him long to move her up to the bed. I think he couldn’t wait to get some of that white pussy. He started to lick and suck her pussy and used his fingers inside her. It wasn’t long before she started moaning loudly. Her moans weren’t just pleasure but she also sounded surprised, surprised because it felt really good, better that ever before, and she soon came. I was as surprised as her and realized that he was very talented. This was so surprising because she had difficulty coming. Let me say that I am no slouch in bed. I have had little trouble with women in the past and our sex was good but she only could come with the help of vibrators until now.
After she stopped cumming he then slid her further up the bed to put her in a position to fuck her. This is usually the part where she signals me to get a condom but she didn’t flinch. I was very surprised at this and it became very apparent to me that she was going to let him fuck her bare back. I new then that she was really into this guy. He took her legs in his arms as he slip up and put his big black cock inside her. I could tell by her moan just how big he was as he slid his cock deep inside her. He started fucking her and her moans sounded like pain and pleasure. Soon I heard the same moans of surprise as she was becoming more and more stimulated and she felt the first sensations of an orgasm. I had never heard her scream so loud or intensely. I know that the other tenants could hear her as this black man was fucking the shit out of my wife right in front of me. I was wondering if somehow they would know that it wasn’t me but some big black stud fucking this newly transformed black cock *****. I remember wondering if I had opened a Pandora’s Box and if she would ever go back to white again, if she would want to fuck me again. I wondered if it were possible that she might fall in love with him or his cock and leave me for him. What if she wanted to leave with him when he left? He was that good and all I knew then is that she was really loving it. I couldn’t hear him talk to her but later I found out he was telling her how much he loved fucking her white pussy and what a hot white bitch she was as she was responding to him how much she loved his big black cock. She also told me how she loved feeling his big balls slapping her ass as he pounded her relentlessly.
After a good pounding missionary he then turned her over and started fucking her doggy style. I was wondering if she was going to be able to take his pounding from behind as even I hurt her that way but she was definitely loving it with him. It wasn’t long before she was again screaming in ecstasy. As I had never seen her cum before from penetration alone but she was obviously cumming for him and by the sounds of her screams she was cumming hard. She just laid her head down on the bed weak form his pounding as I watched her entire body shake and her tits shimmy from the impact on her body. After he was done with her from behind, he then laid her on her back again and started fucking her missionary again. They were looking in each other eyes as she felt him everywhere she could reach just trying to get all of him she could. The only words I spoke during the whole session was to let him know he could cum in her as she as we elected to not have more children and she was safe. He slowed his pace as he began to cum deep in my wife’s pussy then collapsed on top of her. He rolled of her and sat up. She immediately sat up as well and began running her hands all over his body. If she wasn’t in love with him she was definitely in lust. She told him several times that “I have never been fucked like that before.” This was a little uncomfortable for me and him as she meant me as well. I was a little nervous watching how she was infatuated with him as usually when she is done with a guy she is done and just moves away form them. He was the coolest guy ever and just got up got dressed said thanks and kissed her and left. To my delight she stayed with me and I fucked her used cum filled pussy with his sweat all over her body as we talked about what a black cock ***** she was. We agreed that it was his pussy now and she is still waiting for him to fuck her again.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Nice

good story! Nice pics. let me know of you need some one to clean her up after the next time.

Users who are viewing this thread