• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife's first black dick

• Thread starterkasper
  • Start date

kasper

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 11, 2007
This afternoon my wife fucked her first black dick... she'd like to tell you all about it...

Hey everyone! I fucked a black guy this afternoon and I'm so proud I had to brag about it. I met him last weekend when a girlfriend and I went out for drinks. I was supposed to behave myself, I had promised hubby... but when my friend decided to leave early, and left me there by myself, I couldn't help it. This hot young black guy came up to me on the dance floor and my pussy got so wet! It happened instantly, the moment his hands were on my body. And they were all over me! We danced very dirty and I didn't care who was watching, I loved it. I could feel his dick rubbing against my ass and I wanted to fuck him right there... Sadly, I was unable to fuck him that night, hubby was already on his way to pick me up, but we managed to keep in touch and made plans for today. I drove over to his house (where he lives with several other black guys :) ) wearing my new pink tank top, black thong and short black skirt. He lead me right up to his room and we went at it right away... His tongue was down my throat and his hands tearing my clothes off, my pussy was dripping before he even touched it. He has the most incredible body, very well built... and the biggest dick I have ever had in me. We fucked all afternoon, in every way I've ever been fucked and a few ways I haven't! I loved sucking his black dick, it tastes so good. And the way he put his hands on my head and fucked my throat was amazing. I think my favorite was when he had me bent over, ass up, face in the pillow, fucking me so hard I was screaming. (That wasn't the only time I was screaming:D )I'm sure everyone in the house could hear me which just made it even more exciting... anyways, I'm completely exhausted as you can imagine... we'll keep you all updated the next time I fuck him, hopefully soon!
Gotta go have my pussy cleaned :D

Users who are viewing this thread