• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's first Black fuck (and my first taste)

• Thread starterwillyboy
  • Start date

willyboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 16, 2004
A few months after first our Black experience, when my wife Renee sucked off a Black stud at an adult movie house, we decided to take the next step. We went to a large wooded park outside of Paterson, NJ in the hope of picking up a Black guy. I was anxious to take things to the next level and watch her get fucked by a Black stud with a big cock. She was not sure about going all the way with another guy. But she was also very submissive and willing to try most anything I suggested.

I got her to admit that she was at least curious but she told me that if anything were to happen the guy would have to be very aggressive, like the guy in the theatre. The thought of some bold Black guy taking control of her sexy body was an incredible turn on for me. Renee wore only a tiny white bikini and laid out on her stomach to sunbathe, her skimpy suit ******** most of her perfect little ass to the world. I sat and sipped a beer and kept an eye out for the lucky Black guy who would get to fuck her.

After a while, a very dark skinned guy walked past and gave Renee a good looking over before disappearing into the woods. He looked to be in his mid 40's, at least 20 years older than us but he had a noticeable bulge in his sweatpants and was obviously attracted to Renee. I followed after him and found him leaning against a big boulder, rubbing his cock through his pants and staring back at Renee. From up close I could see his big cock outlined thru his tight sweats.

" Excuse me sir, my wife and I have this fantasy about her being with a Black guy and I was wondering if you'd like to meet her..."
" I don't know man, she looks like jailbait to me. You a fucking cop?"
"No, I swear she's 21. She just looks real young. And she's really shy but she already sucked off one Black dude. I wanna see you fuck her!"
He broke out in a big grin and said " Shit yeah bring the ;ittle lady over."

I rushed back to Renee but she was having second thoughts and was very nervous. I begged her to at least meet him and she finally agreed. Hand in hand, we walked over to him and I saw his lecherous smile as we approached him.

"Hello sweet cheeks, what's your name?" he said while stepping up to her.
"Renee" she said nervously.
"Is it true you're hot for some Black dick baby?" he asked.
Too afraid to answer she just shrugged her shoulders and nervously stared down at the ground.
He glared over at me and said "Well, get things started man. Show me what she's got!"
Anxious for things to continue, I turned her sideways and pulled her suit bottom away from her body, ******** the top of her smooth white ass cheeks to him saying " It's OK, feel how smooth it is." Renee let out a soft whimper as he boldly reached out to squeeze her pale ass with his dark hand.

Then Doug stepped up to her, took her in his arms and gave her a long passionate kiss while his dark hands explored her shapely behind. Renee made no move to pull away but didn't respond much either, she just stood there and let him take control of her tight young body. Doug pushed her bikini bottoms down and as she stepped out of them he practically ripped off her top, ******** her firm B-cup tits with their pointy pink nipples. He started greedily sucking her tits while his hands slid down to explore her asscrack and moist young cunt. I felt like my cock was going to explode as I watched this Black stranger fingering my fiancee's sparsely haired pussy.

"Man, she's fucking tight" he said while slipping a finger between her moist lips. He sucked on her sensitive breasts for awhile and fingered her tight pussy while she looked over at me with this look of lust on her pretty young face. Then he gave her one more kiss on the lips before pushing her down to her knees and said "Go on baby, take it out"

Renee pulled down his sweats and moaned softly as she revealed his big Black hardon which was about nine inches long with a fat purple tip. She grabbed a hold of it and began to gently kiss and lick the swollen knob while pumping his dark meat with her hand. I slid to my knees next to her, watching spellbound from only a foot away as she worshipped his huge black member. She eagerly sucked it, taking most of his long shaft down her throat while he stroked her shiny blond hair and leered down at us.

After a few minutes of sucking his cock she turned to me and said "I love you honey!" and gave me a long, passionate kiss. I could taste his cock on her lips and as we kissed I heard Doug chuckle and felt him rub his swollen cock against my face. Then I felt something nudge my lips and before I realized it he had slipped his cockhead in between our lips. I tried to pull back but he held my head in place and said softly "Suck it boy!"

His cock tasted hot and musky and despite my initial revulsion I found myself oddly excited as Renee kept kissing me and his dick. Giving in to the passion of the moment, I ran my tongue across the surface of his dark throbbing member and helped her suck it.

After letting us take turns on his cock for awhile, he pulled Renee to her feet and kissed her again, wrapping his arms around her slender frame. He cock slipped between her thighs and it looked awesome with the swollen tip poised at the entrance to her tight young pussy. As they kissed he rubbed it against her moist lips and I leaned over and kissed her ass and his dark cockhead.

Then he turned her around, bent her over the boulder and pulled her asscheeks apart to ****** her hot little pussy. Renee spread her shapely legs far apart as he rubbed his shaft along her moist lips a few times and then ****** the fat tip between her tight pink lips. Renee gasped when the head slipped in and then groaned out loud as he slowly worked his thick shaft into her tight young pussy. His hands gripping her hips, he began to fuck her with long slow thrusts, his dark cock hitting places deep inside her that I could never hope to reach.

In just a few strokes he had all nine inches buried inside her and Renee was squealing like a stuck pig. I watched in awe as this tall Black stranger fucked my sweet blond fiance from behind with his big Black cock.

"Oh honey, it's so big! Please go easy" she whimpered and started to rock back against him. I knelt between the rock and her legs and watched his dark shaft slide in and out of her tight pink pussy while furiously rubbing my own cock. I could see her juices coating his meat and see her lips cling to his shaft each time he pulled it out. At one point it slipped out and I quickly grabbed it and guided it back into her fuck hole. Renee kept moaning about how big it felt and how much she loved having it inside her.

After about ten minutes, Renee squealed out in orgasm and as her tight pussy clamped down on his shaft he started grunting and fucked into her even harder. I could hear his hips slapping against her ass cheeks as he furiously pounded his Black shaft deep into her, grunting lewdly with each jard thrust.

Suddenly he pulled his cock out of her and guided his Black shiny tool towards my face. As I wrapped my lips around it I felt it throb and a hot burst of sticky cum filled my mouth. As I struggled to swallow it, he pulled his cock away and jammed it back into my wife's tight pussy. He stiffened up and growled, his cock pinned deep inside her as he pumped the rest of his cum deep inside her well stretched pussy. I could see his cock throbbing and pulsing as he pumped her cunt full of hot sticky cum.

When he was finished cuming, he stepped back and Renee turned around and stuffed his slimy meat into her mouth, gently licking it clean and thanking him for fucking her so well. I stared at the cum oozing out of her well fucked pussy and as if in a trance, dropped to my knees behind her. I buried my face between her fleshy cheeks and lapped up the huge load of cum that he had pumped into her pussy.

wow

vey cool i wish was in your place

thanks great story

WOW. Nice job. Nothing like a good cream pie for a sissy husband. Your wife should be training you to be her condom.
:)............

Users who are viewing this thread