• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's first black lover.

• Thread starterproudhubby
  • Start date
It is wonderful that you are proud and you should be

A supporting hubby is a perfect hubby

glad to c u......

Always loved K.good to see u here.......:clap:

Hi.....Nothing and i mean nothing is more sexier than a white wife who will suck and fuck BIG BLACK COCK while her husband watch and jacks-off........nothing elsa even come close as being sexy....that was a very hott video of her getting her married white pussy deep fucked by a well hung black man....also enjoyed watching her on her white knees sucking BLACK COCK ....you could really tell she love sucking black cock

now thats what i'm talking about.... good shit proudhubby, all you fake bitches could learn something from this guy...

Just beautiful.

Does she like the yung fellas?

Yep pretty good indeed. Lovely wife you happen to have.

Do you have a complete video of her by any chance?

Thanks for sharing.

wow

great stuff, and I mean great stuff :)

Very nice proudhubby. Just as a personal opinion--hiphop goes better with Black guys boning pretty blondes than C&W. But the movies are still intensely hot. The first vid is the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!!!

Damn, dude, she's hella hot. I bet she don't take no shit from you, either. Looks like she's in full control and will have what she wants.

Byron6555 said:
Damn, dude, she's hella hot. I bet she don't take no shit from you, either. Looks like she's in full control and will have what she wants.

You are right she has what she wants but she does sometimes loose control.
http://www.Zoig.com/play/111357

nuthin says "dirty wife" more than doin it in the mudroom.

Users who are viewing this thread