• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wifes first date with boss

• Thread starternewbiecuckold
  • Start date

newbiecuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2012
Hi all newbie here and as i write this my wife is preparing for her date with her boss tomorrow night.To cut a long story short this guy has been lusting after her since she started working for him two years ago.They recently messed about a little on there way home from a works do in a taxi, she gave him a handjob as he fingered her tight pussy.He did everything he could to get her to his appartment that night but refused as she wanted to discuss this idea with me first,she was a virgin when we met and since then all we have done is a mmf and mff 3somes,since that night in the taxi she is constantly horny and the sex is better than ever.She has told me straight out that she would love to fuck him and come home to me used and dripping with his cum i love the idea,i have loved watching her when we had a 3some with a stranger but my only worry is that i meet this guy regulary and know its going to be awkward,he thinks he is discreetly going to fuck my wife without my knowledge, he is a prick with a big cock and an ego to match and this turns me on immensely for some strange reason.Anyway i hope i havent bored anyone to death and any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated i will update tomorrow night.below is a recent pic she sent him.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,044
have it her go for it bro, it sounds like it can only get hotter for the both of you

Let her go for it and have her send you pics!

tee said:
Let her go for it and have her send you pics!

Great idea, also let her call you before they have sex and she will let you listen to them fuck.

thanks all ya she will be taking pics and also recording it

Great!!

tell us how it ended. I hope she came dripping a lot and you ejoyed it

let us know updates please

How did it go?!!! Can't wait for details :D

update

well she has just left to meet her date,a little part of me was hoping he would cancel for some reason or that she was only calling my bluff but nope its definately on.she wore her sexy black dress with hold up stockings and white sheer french knickers and stilleteos.My stomach is in knots and she has only been gone 15 mins but my cock hasnt been this hard in years looking forward to the first text or picture message,will update wwhen i know more

Wow! Hot wife you have there, and what a great body! Hope she continues to cuckold you good. Does she liek black guys?

becontree2001uk said:
Wow! Hot wife you have there, and what a great body! Hope she continues to cuckold you good. Does she liek black guys?

thank you and yes she does like black guys

1wstdartee.jpg...................

newbiecuckold said:
Hi all newbie here and as i write this my wife is preparing for her date with her boss tomorrow night.

Good for her. Have you been assisting her with her date preparations, giving her your expert opinion (as a man) on the sexiest outfit to wear, etc...?

newbiecuckold said:
To cut a long story short, this guy has been lusting after her since she started working for him two years ago.

Maybe that had something to do with him hiring her...

newbiecuckold said:
They recently messed about a little on their way home from a "work do" in a taxi. My wife gave him a hand job while he fingered her tight pussy.

Very nice. Did he ejaculate all over his pants and your wife's hand...?

newbiecuckold said:
He did everything he could to get her to his appartment that night, but she refused because she wanted to discuss this idea with me first.

Sounds like you have a good relationship with your wife, if she declined to fuck her boss because she wanted to first talk with you about it.

newbiecuckold said:
She was a virgin when we met, and since then all we have done is an mmf and mff 3 somes.

That's pretty adventurous, and a lot more than many — perhaps most — married couples do. It certainly would have opened your wife's eyes to the pleasures of sex with other men (and other women too, it sounds like).

newbiecuckold said:
Since that night in the taxi, [my wife has been] constantly horny and [our] sex has been better than ever.

That's good! This implies your wife's clear intention to make you her cuckold will have erotic benefits for you, as well.

newbiecuckold said:
She has told me straight out that she would love to fuck him and come home to me used and dripping with his cum.

This sounds better and better...

newbiecuckold said:
I too love the idea, I loved watching her when we had a 3-some with a stranger — but my only worry is, I meet this guy regulary and know it's going to be awkward.

Hm... yes... could be...

newbiecuckold said:
He thinks he is discreetly going to fuck my wife without my knowledge.

Is it possible that would be the best way to handle it...? I mean, since they've already seduced each other, you might consider giving your wife the go-ahead to fuck her boss as much and as often as she likes, while not saying anything to him about you knowing and encouraging her to do that. That would have the advantage of you being able to play the role of "a cuckold 'confident of his wife's fidelity,' " while also enabling you to observe (for your and your wife's amusement) the contortions her boss goes through, whenever you meet him, to avoid "letting on" that your wife is fucking him.

newbiecuckold said:
He is a prick with a big cock and an ego to match, and this turns me on immensely for some strange reason.

More-importantly, he turns your wife on as well — so this sounds like a 'go.' It's an opportunity for her to expand her sexual horizons with a more-dominant big-cock lover.

newbiecuckold said:
Anyway, I hope I havent bored anyone to death...

Don't worry about it; yours is an interesting story. That's a good pic your wife sent to her boss, incidentally. It's a clear message she wants to fuck him, so I suggest being confident it will happen. (I gather the outcome of her conversation with you about all this was, you agreed she should let him know she wants to go out with him, since that's what's happening.)

Will look forward to your update.

would love an update.

I think it goes without saying that we all would enjoy any updates. Have fun!

Any chance that her Boss may make a move on your ass, or push you head down between his legs some time in the future? This can happen if a husband thinks a bull is a prick. The Bull notices that the husband has mixed feelings, so a decision is made to bitch fuck him for complete compliance. Sometimes a wife decides that she wants that to happen to settle the tension in the air.

update

Hi all sorrry for taking so long to update,Ann got home about 2am,i had recived no word all night so nearly went mad with a mixture of nerves and anticipation.When she finally got home she was smiling from ear to ear and a little worse for wear,i knew immeadiately that she had been fucked or rather i hoped so.She handed me a cd which i wasn't allowed watch untill she left for work today(just watched it)and said she would send me picture texts today that her boss took for her,i just received the first of these. So anyways before she got a chance to sit down i asked question after question like what happened, how did it go,did ye fuck etc.I was told to shut up get naked and get into bed which i duly obliged.Ann came in and stripped of her sexy black dress and just stood there in her white bra and panties which were very obviously wet.She stripped and stradled my face and grinded her wet dripping pussy into my face,i could smell and taste the scent from the fat bastards cock from my wifes pussy and it drove me crazy.We fucked like we just met and to be honest she was so streched i barely hit the sides of her pussy but came fast anyway.Aferwards when she was climbing off me she turned around and i noticed she had big red marks on both her ass cheeks i asked what the fuck happened and she replied watch the vid tomorrow and you'll see, im tired now and need sleep with that i lay awake most of the night wondering what exactly did happen like a child on xmas eve i couldnt wait to see the vid.

wow so hot can't wait to hear more

I love your situation, I'm so glad your getting cucked!

newbiecuckold said:
Hi all sorrry for taking so long to update,Ann got home about 2am,i had recived no word all night so nearly went mad with a mixture of nerves and anticipation.When she finally got home she was smiling from ear to ear and a little worse for wear,i knew immeadiately that she had been fucked or rather i hoped so.She handed me a cd which i wasn't allowed watch untill she left for work today(just watched it)and said she would send me picture texts today that her boss took for her,i just received the first of these. So anyways before she got a chance to sit down i asked question after question like what happened, how did it go,did ye fuck etc.I was told to shut up get naked and get into bed which i duly obliged.Ann came in and stripped of her sexy black dress and just stood there in her white bra and panties which were very obviously wet.She stripped and stradled my face and grinded her wet dripping pussy into my face,i could smell and taste the scent from the fat bastards cock from my wifes pussy and it drove me crazy.We fucked like we just met and to be honest she was so streched i barely hit the sides of her pussy but came fast anyway.Aferwards when she was climbing off me she turned around and i noticed she had big red marks on both her ass cheeks i asked what the fuck happened and she replied watch the vid tomorrow and you'll see, im tired now and need sleep with that i lay awake most of the night wondering what exactly did happen like a child on xmas eve i couldnt wait to see the vid.

".....like a child on Xmas eve......." congratulationsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread