• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's first date

• Thread starterBishot
  • Start date
Thanks for the responses and the congrats! In case anyone read my other threads, this guy is her boss. They started flirting and sexting each other several months before she started working for him.

• Love
Reactions: indiana hubby, monitaur, Custer Laststand and 4 others
Bishot said:
Thanks for the responses and the congrats! In case anyone read my other threads, this guy is her boss. They started flirting and sexting each other several months before she started working for him.

There is nothing hotter than the wife having boyfriends, especially when one of them is her boss. There is just something really hot about that relationship, the boss fucking a hot married employee.

• Love
Reactions: indiana hubby, chelseacd, mwdad and 3 others
My god this thread got me rock hard!
Resized_20200419_083956.jpegEnjoy my wife as a prize
20190909_172037.jpgResized_Snapchat-1264133424.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cazzolatino, Yorktownvabull, AstaSilva and 5 others
robandkate said:
There is nothing hotter than the wife having boyfriends, especially when one of them is her boss. There is just something really hot about that relationship, the boss fucking a hot married employee.
And the fact they are together all day,thinking about it!

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, Bishot and robandkate
Sandy Row said:

Yes, my wife spends a lot of time with her boss at the office in addition to the time they spend in bed.

Kate's boss actually makes up fake business trips for them to go on so he can spend three or four days in a hotel room with my wife. He can't seem to get enough of her. It seems like I jerk off the entire time they are gone.

• Love
Reactions: Matureplay, AstaSilva, mwdad and 7 others
BWCbullforwife said:
My god this thread got me rock hard!
Resized_20200419_083956.jpegEnjoy my wife as a prize
20190909_172037.jpgResized_Snapchat-1264133424.jpg
That's a nice prize!

Reactions: BWCbullforwife
Sandy Row said:
There is something really arousing about that...they seem to really like each other which I think is sweet, just hope it doesn't come across too obvious to any other employees who might make drama over it.

Reactions: genuinepleasure, SquirmingSub, baddy145 and 2 others
My wife thinks this guy was a one and done type of encounter and probably won't happen again...I think (and hope) that he will want more. She is definitely on board for more and has given him pretty strong hints about it.

They will see each other pretty regularly at work so it's not like they will forget each other. They both like each other as friends, and I have encouraged that.

On the other hand, he seems pretty bewildered by the whole hotwife concept and not entirely comfortable about it...he's very recently divorced and pretty conventional in his concept of marriage and monogamy. It seems like he had mixed feelings about their encounter the other night even though he tried really hard to persuade her to come over.

What do you guys think? Will he ask her to come over again soon, or will this fizzle out?

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, baddy145 and Sandy Row
Bishot said:
My wife thinks this guy was a one and done type of encounter and probably won't happen again...I think (and hope) that he will want more. She is definitely on board for more and has given him pretty strong hints about it.

They will see each other pretty regularly at work so it's not like they will forget each other. They both like each other as friends, and I have encouraged that.

On the other hand, he seems pretty bewildered by the whole hotwife concept and not entirely comfortable about it...he's very recently divorced and pretty conventional in his concept of marriage and monogamy. It seems like he had mixed feelings about their encounter the other night even though he tried really hard to persuade her to come over.

What do you guys think? Will he ask her to come over again soon, or will this fizzle out?
I think as long as he remains single,seeing her every day he's bound to get the hots for her and be damned with any negative thoughts,he'll be watching her and thinking 'Damn she's hot and I can have her tonight if I want',and he will want.

Where he might go off the idea of having her completely is if he meets another girl and falls in love with her,then he''ll likely be strong enough to resist your wife,until then going by personal experiences I've had with work colleagues I've already fucked,it's a very difficult temptation to dismiss.

Reactions: AstaSilva and BigdaddyToronto
Notacuck said:
Be careful , you might lose your wife. As most cucks do.
Lol, thanks for the heads up!

My wife gets done by her boss on and off basically when he feels like it , its usually at work but I do get sent pics

• Love
Reactions: bonemeal, leahswannabe, Bishot and 1 other person
Wife & boss sex is off the charts hot. BJs in his office, her being fucked on his desk doggy style then cum running down her leg when she goes back to her desk. HOT HOT HOT.

• Love
Reactions: Matureplay, monitaur, baddy145 and 3 others
The texting and flirting seems to have started back up between my wife and her boss:) I figured it would, sooner or later, and I'm glad. He went pretty silent after the night she gave him the blowjob, guess he's been having some health issues as well as drama related to his recent divorce.
I'm glad to see that their friendship and mutual attraction is still intact.
I teased her during sex last night that she shouldn't refuse a booty call from the boss because, well, he's her boss!
Hopefully will have more to tell soon!

Reactions: AstaSilva, Sandy Row, Custer Laststand and 5 others
Bishot said:
My wife thinks this guy was a one and done type of encounter and it probably won't happen again.

..... What do you guys think? Will he ask her to come over again soon, or will this fizzle out?
"Predictions are difficult, especially of the future."

This seemingly absurd but often appropriate quote is sometimes attributed to Yogi Berra, who actually did say: "I didn't really say all the things I said."

Custer Laststand said:
"Predictions are difficult, especially of the future."

This seemingly absurd but often appropriate quote is sometimes attributed to Yogi Berra, who actually did say: "I didn't really say all the things I said."
The future is indeed difficult to predict. So many variables...but the nature of a human being with a penis is fairly well established, so I tend to agree with what Sandy Row said above.
She has proven that she is available and willing, they were friends to begin with, and they have broken the ice, so to speak. I'm guessing he will want to take it further at some point, and some recent texts seem to confirm that. She said that she's not going to pursue it, but I think she won't refuse it if he does. So we shall see

Reactions: Sandy Row and baddy145
Bishot said:
The future is indeed difficult to predict. So many variables...
Ain't that the truth.
Bishot said:
.... but the nature of a human being with a penis is fairly well established.
As is the nature of a strongly-sexual human being with a pussy. (I point this out by way of suggesting you resist the urge to be sexist with respect to.... well.... human sexuality.)
Bishot said:
She has proven that she is available and willing, they were friends to begin with, and they have broken the ice, so to speak.
Very good :). Your sexy wife is on the right track.
Bishot said:
I'm guessing he will want to take it further at some point, and some recent texts seem to confirm that.
Excellent. Your wife's soon-to-be lover is taking the bait :cool: and responding in a positive way to her seductive efforts.
Bishot said:
She said that she's not going to pursue it....
Sounds like an obligatory statement to uphold her honor as a respectably-married woman.
Bishot said:
....but I think she won't refuse it if he does.
That would be my guess, given the increasing heat (per your post) of their texting.

If your wife's lover-in-waiting is having health issues (as you mentioned above), both he and she should, of course, satisfy themselves that his symptoms are not due to the coronavirus / covid-19 before further close encounters.*

* Not to be confused with "close encounters of the third kind."

Bishot said:
My wife just set up her first date with a guy by herself...I'm pretty excited. We've done a couple of threesomes but she's never done anything on her own since we got together, about 20 years ago.
Even if this one doesn't work out, it's a huge win for me that she found a guy, started flirting and talking dirty with him, and took it to the point of making a date with him. I'm proud of her!
Will update.
Nice man you must keep use on update
You must check here phone may be you will found something like shear with us

• Love
Reactions: carbex and Sandy Row
Bishot said:
The texting and flirting seems to have started back up between my wife and her boss:) I figured it would, sooner or later, and I'm glad. He went pretty silent after the night she gave him the blowjob, guess he's been having some health issues as well as drama related to his recent divorce.
I'm glad to see that their friendship and mutual attraction is still intact.
I teased her during sex last night that she shouldn't refuse a booty call from the boss because, well, he's her boss!
Hopefully will have more to tell soon!
Excellent news,sounds like he just needed to get his head round the idea and also as I anticipated,the desire he feels for her will overpower any negative thoughts lingering in his head.

Reactions: robandkate and Bishot
So the conversations lately have mostly been mundane, a lot of work related stuff with an occasional sexual hint or a flirt here and there. But he is also confiding in her about his ongoing divorce drama as well as his medical issues (which are nothing to do with Covid). Doesn't make for the most exciting reading, but it shows that there is real friendship between them, which I think is cute. He is dropping more and more frequent hints that he wants to see her again and she responds in kind, so I'm hoping they will get together again soon and doing what I can to encourage it.

Reactions: AstaSilva, baddy145, robandkate and 1 other person
She may be going to see him tonight, will update.

Reactions: AstaSilva, baddy145, robandkate and 1 other person