Wife's first date

• Thread starterBishot
  • Start date
Bishot said:
She may be going to see him tonight, will update.
Outstanding,fingers crossed.

It didn't work out last night, he worked a really long shift yesterday and has to do it again today. They spent a lot of time texting each other though, and it sounds like they're both wanting it

• Wow
Reactions: HotwifefunWI, AstaSilva, baddy145 and 4 others
I remember my first date as a hot wife, I was very nervous, but it was good.

Reactions: eriknb, robandkate, Sandy Row and 2 others
nikolija said:
Please tell us about it.

Reactions: Sandy Row and lnohhnvm
nikolija said:
You can't just stop there:p

It's been awhile since I gave an update, nothing has really happened except he's made a couple of booty calls which she refused because the timing was no good.

He doesn't seem to realize that she's a wife and mother who works, and she needs to be able to plan ahead to get together with him.

They're getting together tomorrow to take his young son fishing, so it sounds like this will just be a friend date.

I'm a little perplexed at the dynamic between them, it's hard to say where it's going but I guess we will see...

Reactions: AstaSilva, baddy145 and Sandy Row
Bishot
best of luck with her date tomorrow.

She just left for his place...will update

• Wow
Reactions: baddy145, bonemeal and babagee
Bishot said:
Please do,leave out no juicy details.......if there are any:p

Bishot said:
Should have taken some pics of how she was dressed before heading out :)

Reactions: bonemeal
Well, it didn't go exactly as planned. I guess he fell asleep waiting for her to come over and almost didn't get up to answer the door. He was pretty much out of it...they made out, fondled, and did some foreplay but he was too tired and they didn't fuck. Not sure what his deal is but his follow through is pretty disappointing.
Wasn't a total loss, she was a champ and never hesitated, enjoyed it for what it was worth and I'm very proud of her. And of course she was horny as hell when she got home, we fucked twice. But I really can't figure this guy out...

• Sad
Reactions: AstaSilva and baddy145
Bishot said:
Well, it didn't go exactly as planned. I guess he fell asleep waiting for her to come over and almost didn't get up to answer the door. He was pretty much out of it...they made out, fondled, and did some foreplay but he was too tired and they didn't fuck. Not sure what his deal is but his follow through is pretty disappointing.
Wasn't a total loss, she was a champ and never hesitated, enjoyed it for what it was worth and I'm very proud of her. And of course she was horny as hell when she got home, we fucked twice. But I really can't figure this guy out...
Thanks for sharing,still great that she observed her side of the bargain.

bonemeal said:
Did she at least fondle a hard cock? Maybe this guy really wants to play with you instead??
Yes, she said he pushed her hand down his pants while they were making out and his shorts were wet with pre cum. She had him in her mouth too at one point. I really don't get why he would stop her at that point, but he did. She thinks he's a little embarrassed about how fast he came when she gave him the blowjob last time, so I guess that may have something to do with it, but on the whole it makes no sense to me.

Reactions: AstaSilva and bonemeal
bonemeal said:
I think he wants her to take the lead. She needs to tell him that she wants him in her cunt. in those exact words. Something about a woman calling it her "cunt" makes a man wild with lust.
It's the least she could do :)

• Haha
Reactions: Custer Laststand and bonemeal
Fingers crossed, she just went over to his place again;)

Reactions: baddy145
Bishot said:
Fingers crossed, she just went over to his place again;)

many update yet?

They still didn't have sex but at least they both made each other cum this time.

Can't figure this guy out, he clearly wants to fuck her but he won't let himself go through with it.

Reactions: Nazareth and baddy145
She needs to tell him to fuck off, and find someone that will fuck her. If I was near you, I would fuck her.

Reactions: AstaSilva
Bishot said:
They still didn't have sex but at least they both made each other cum this time.

Can't figure this guy out, he clearly wants to fuck her but he won't let himself go through with it.
:(

Reactions: 69eatmore77