• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's first gang bang

• Thread startertopgear78
  • Start date

topgear78

New around here...
Author!
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2014
usa
About three years ago my wife Anne lost her job to a younger woman. My wife is a pharmaceutical sales rep and she's in her mid 30s. She was replaced by a long legged recent college grad with larger 'assets' than my wife. My wife has still perky 34B tits while her replacement has 36Ds.

Anne was quite depressed that she was no longer attractive and no complements from me seemed to help. She was in a deep funk and I decided the only way to get her out of it was bring up a subject that we hadn't discussed in a few years.

"I bet if you dressed right you could go to a club and guys would hit on you right away," I stated.

"I doubt it," she replied.

"No I'm serious. I bet anything that you could go clubbing and guys would be falling all over you and before you know it you'd be on your back getting fucked."

"No way. I'm too old and not hot enough."

"Bullshit. I'm going to prove it. We're going shopping and I'm gonna slut you up and Friday night we're going clubbing."

We argued back and forth for about an hour when she finally had enough.

"Okay. If you think I'm attractive enough to have strangers hit on me I'll do it."

We went to the mall and went to several high end clothing shops. I picked out a grey silky low-cut blouse and black mini-skirt. I found her some sexy fishnet stockings and a garter belt and she tried it on and she looked awesome.

"I wanna do you right here and now," I exclaimed as she modeled it for me.

"Knock it off. You're just being nice," she replied.

"I'm willing to make you a serious bet," I explained. "If you don't get hit on and picked up by some guy on Friday night I'll wear that skirt and blouse to the Halloween party in October. I'll dress in drag if you can't get laid."

"Then I'll have a dog collar around your neck and I'll lead you around," Anne retorted.

We shook on it and she changed back into what she wore and we went to the checkout. I paid for her outfit and we started planning for Friday night.

"So where are you thinking of taking me?" she asked.

"I'm thinking about a club just outside of Baltimore. I've heard it's a really rocking place."

"Okay. What's the plan?"

"I'll go in before you and find a place at the bar. Then you come in and I'll be your backup. If anything goes bad I'll be there to protect you."

"Okay that works for me," she replied.

The week seemed to drag on and I was excited for my wife. I knew she'd have no problem getting laid because I heard from a co-worker that this place was a real meat market. Even fat ugly girls got fucked but I didn't want to tell Anne. I wanted her to build her confidence back up and find another job. She needed to be working because she loved what she did.

Friday finally arrived and when I got home for work Anne was already showered and waiting to get dressed. She was only in her towel and she dropped it on the floor when I entered our bedroom.

"Okay I'm ready to get dressed. What bra should I wear?"

"None. I want them to see your hard nipples whenever you walk in."

"I'm fine with that," she replied as she put on her silky top. "What panties should I wear with my garter and stockings?"

"None. You're going commando."

"I should've figured that," she stated as she put on her garter and stockings. She then put on her short skirt and I had her twirl around in front of me.

"Damn you look hot!" I said as she modeled for me. My cock was straining against my pants as I went to change and Anne noticed my hard on right away.

"Did I do that?" she asked laughing at my predicament.

"Why yes you did. I think I need to fuck you before we go."

I pulled my shorts down to my ankles and lowered her onto my throbbing cock. She rode me rubbing my balls as we fucked on a chair. I unbuttoned her top releasing her supple tits and her nipples were fully erect. I bit one as we made love and she pulled my head tighter towards her as I nailed her.

"Oh yes...that feels great. I'm cumming," she screamed as her pussy tightened it's grip on my cock as she climaxed. Anytime she'd climax whenever we'd fuck I'd bust a nut and cum right after her. Today was no exception because I filled her wet snatch with my warm sticky cum.

"You're gonna be real popular," I said as I got dressed. "I bet you fuck several guys tonight."

"I hope so because I'm get really horny when I dress this way."

We got into the car for the hour drive to the outskirts of 'Charm City'. We arrived to a large hotel complex with a busy nightclub connected to it.

"We're here," I stated. "Remember the plan. I'll be around in case there's trouble." I kissed her and grabbed her tits and told her to have fun and went into the club.

I paid my cover and ordered a scotch on the rocks at the bar. I found a small table and was looking around at all of the people. There were more women than men and I started to get a little nervous about our bet whenever Anne walked in. The eyes of dozens of men were mentally undressing her as she walked towards the bar. Her nipples were straining against the fabric of her blouse and her tits jiggled as she walked.

She walked past me and took a seat at the bar.

"Hi pretty lady. What can I get you?" the bartender asked.

"Long Island ice tea please," she replied.

Oh shit I thought. Every time she'd drink Long Island ice teas she'd get plastered and get really amorous. I knew she'd get laid tonight. Just then a well dressed Asian man and a tall muscular black man walked up to her.

"Jimmy the drinks on me. Hi I'm Le and this is my friend Derrick. Would you like to join us at our table?"

"Why sure. That would be nice," Anne replied. She followed Le and Derrick was checking her out as they sat down at a table beside of me.

"What brings a pretty lady like you here tonight?" Le asked.

"I'm just divorced and horny. What do you think?" she replied.

I'm thinking she's really into it making shit up and going along with these two strangers.

"I think we can help," Derrick replied and he kissed Anne on the lips. She didn't stop him, in fact they were French-kissing in no time.

Le started rubbing her tits through her top and he unbuttoned the blouse and he bent over and kissed her erect left nipple. Derrick had his hands all over the front of Anne's dress and he spread her legs apart and fingered her wet snatch as they still kissed.

Anne was rubbing the crotch of both men and she undid the belts of each of their slacks and soon had her hands down the front of their shorts. Le took her top completely off leaving her topless in the club and soon a crowd assembled around the three of them. Anne had an erect cock in each hand and she stopped kissing Derrick and bent over and kissed the purple tip of his massive cock. She opened her mouth and took as much of him in her mouth that she could. Le unzipped her skirt and soon she was completely naked in the club.

"Once Le and Derrick are done with her we get her," said a guy standing next to me.

"Why do they get first dibs?" I asked.

"Well it's Le's club and he fucks whomever he wants. Since Derrick's his body guard he fucks as well."

Anne was sucking his cock faster and faster as Le got in back of her and guided his cock into her wet waiting cunt.

"Take it bitch!" he screamed as he fucked her faster and faster doggy style. Then he pulled out and spit on her asshole. He slowly penetrated her virgin asshole and Anne let out a yell as he split her. He took his left hand and inserted at least three fingers inside of her wet cunt as he butt fucked her.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she moaned as Le fucked her up the ass.

"Come on slut! Suck my cock!" Derrick commanded and he pulled her head towards his cock and controlled everything as he fucked her face. He was thrusting away then he pulled out and commanded her to swallow everything. He shot a half dozen or more thick jets of jizz in her mouth and all over her face.

Le yelled something in his native language and he pulled out and shot his load half way up Anne's back. He slapped her on the ass and told her, "Nice fuck *****. Now who's next?"

The guy standing next to me wasted no time because he turned her onto her back and filled her cunt with his cock. Another guy put his cock in her face and soon she had one in her mouth and one in her cunt. This was animal sex at it's best because there wasn't anything sensual about this. It was good old fashioned fucking and cock sucking. Guys stood in line waiting for their turns while other women started giving blowjobs to guys who were waiting.

I had a really cute pixie of a girl pull my cock out of my pants and suck me off as I watched my wife get nailed. This all lasted for at least 90 minutes and in the end I'd say she fucked and sucked the cocks of at least 12-15 different men. At the end she was sweaty and covered in billions of sperm cells and i got a towel from the bartender and helped her clean up.

She dressed and we walked to the car for the hours drive home.

"So did you have fun?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah! How about you. Did you like seeing me ravaged by strangers?"

"It's was kinda like an out of body experience. I really wasn't sure it was you until the last guy finished. I did get a nice blowjob as well."

"Really! By who?"

"One of the women who was watching. She reminded me of your sister, small tits but big cock sucking lips. It kinda took my mind off of you fucking."

"Can we do it again sometime?" she asked.

"Only if your sister comes. I know Karen's into group sex so she might like it."

We made our way home and this was the first of many chapters in our sexcapades. More chapters to cum.....:flash:

Very nice story. Thanks. Hope you write more with lil' sis.

Good story
Did you ever take her sister to a party?

Yes we did. I'll write about that later

Users who are viewing this thread